Spotted for sale in NC diesel 60 GX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

saw this unusual diesel fj60 (GX) with barn doors forsale in Morehead City, NC Figured I’d post it here since I can’t put it in classifieds as it’s not mine to sell. Sticker said "1988 4WD Manual Diesel $35 K" 252-242-3171

CBD352D5-E74C-43B6-9F53-F2E9A2497CEF.jpeg
C6F1637A-EA26-4CF8-AF5F-D0C6F8D4DBB3.jpeg
CBD352D5-E74C-43B6-9F53-F2E9A2497CEF.jpeg
B19CD55D-A79B-40CE-B2B2-A134967D0381.jpeg

9EE1D2CE-8A29-40C0-A5F0-5E714E1BFCC8.jpeg

Last edited:
That has been around for at least 10 years. I was seriously looking at it when it was first imported. It came from a small island country in the Atlantic. It was on eBay at one point and was flipped by Rockstar in Nashville at one point as well. Doesn’t look as good as it did 10 years ago.

That thing has the LC hood ornament. RAD!

And 4 cigarette lighters?!

Wheels aren’t bad, and it has a lot of rare (for the US) options but the rust bubbling out of the roof and a few other places was not shown in pictures when I saw it years ago.

I'd post it in "Dreamer of the week"

Wheels aren’t bad, and it has a lot of rare (for the US) options but the rust bubbling out of the roof and a few other places was not shown in pictures when I saw it years ago.
Yeah... I think for a US import, this truck is probably worth the body work... depending on how bad it’s gotten. And also depending on how solid the mechanics are. I don’t think 35k is a good price, though. Maybe 1/3rd of that for the right buyer who can do the restoration. If that thing was in great condition 35k is still too much IMO.

Its got quite a bit of rust around the roof line that is visible from 10 feet away. I didnt crawl under it to see the frame but that roof rust would be scary as an indicator of whats below

Looks like some thick body filler cracking around the rear quarter panel step.

Someone drop it off at @kelly saad in flagstaff.

What diesel is in it?
Kelly would make that truck worth 35k....

Yeah... I think for a US import, this truck is probably worth the body work... depending on how bad it’s gotten. And also depending on how solid the mechanics are. I don’t think 35k is a good price, though. Maybe 1/3rd of that for the right buyer who can do the restoration. If that thing was in great condition 35k is still too much IMO.
Or you could just go find a cleaner one and import it and probably still have money in your pocket for a night in Vegas to not tell anyone about other than your doctor a month or two later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom