SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seen't a nice rig and don't know the owner? OR maybe you're trying to creep on someone??

Throw 'em in here! We'll figure it out together :hmm:

I saw this nice 80 rolling down I40 this morning. I did the ol' 2 finger wave but got nothing back (apparently someone doesn't know the rules). I feel like I've seen the truck before though. Had a snorkel, bumpers, and looked like 35's.

20141114_071656_zpsmmpdqaw9.jpg

Man, I waved back! It might have been a little delayed but I definitely waved!!!! Yeah, that was me. You might not remember but we went on a ride 2 summers ago I think? It was hot so I didn't camp and I was on 38's then. She's probably changed a little since the last time you saw her.

Regardless, sorry if you didn't see my wave. I'll wave bigger next time!

Man, I waved back! It might have been a little delayed but I definitely waved!!!! Yeah, that was me. You might not remember but we went on a ride 2 summers ago I think? It was hot so I didn't camp and I was on 38's then. She's probably changed a little since the last time you saw her.

Regardless, sorry if you didn't see my wave. I'll wave bigger next time!

Well I didn't see it haha.. I guess I flew by too quickly lol. I hate that section I40. It's so bumpy. If I drive a little faster it does it less. I remember man, I definitely remembered your rig at least. It's sweet.

I doubt this is anyone on the forum but I saw this gem today. Just happened to walk by the window and saw it stopped at the red light... Had exhaust and a front ARB bumper (I think). Otherwise, probably stock.

20141121_104613.jpg

I doubt this is anyone on the forum but I saw this gem today. Just happened to walk by the window and saw it stopped at the red light... Had exhaust and a front ARB bumper (I think). Otherwise, probably stock.
I saw this guy too! It looks like we just moved in across the street from you. We are on the corner of 2nd and State in the old IDP building. I see that rig on my way into work every once and a while.

Nice.. Is that the building that's being renovated right now and had all the windows put in?

That's us, Kirkpatrick Creative. We totally remodeled the inside and out. We are an advertising agency. I don't drive my cruiser to work very often, because I have a work vehicle, but I will soon if the weather gets bad.

Cool, our parking lot is in front of yall's building, across 2nd. Building is looking good with those new windows!

Thanks, do you drive the maroon Nissan Xterra? Kidding...I imagine yours is the KCCO rig. I've been studying your bumper, jerry can set up.

Haha, yea it's the 4Runner. You're more than welcomed to go check it out.

Spotted! Walked by the window at work and saw this tasty little morsel parked in the lot next door:
ringo 1.JPG
ringo 2.PNG
ringo 3.PNG

Hey! Wait a minute.....

Justin, was that you in the white Cruiser on Stewart Road the other morning?

Lance: Most likely. I burn up the road between my house and my parent's house way out W. Col Glenn some weeks--especially when I'm working on this truck or have a sick kid. You had to be either in your Runner or it was dark when we passed?

Mark: I can't tell a lie! But if yours had been out there I'd of stared longer. The rare burgundy 80-Series unobtanium.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom