SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea man I was in the 60, getting back from letting the dogs swim up by the piney .I usually drive a silver 100 series with Arb front winch bumper and some lift . Good to see ya around town

Spotted in the Fayetteville town square

IMG_3026.jpg

Nice 100 series I found going down College Ave here in Fayetteville. He's got the San Juan Mtn. sticker as well as a Black Bear Pass one so he knows what he's doing:)

View attachment 1398876
LOL that's me and I have no idea what I'm doing! Truck looks a lot better when you can't hear all the squeaks and rattles.

Is this anyone on here? Passed me going south on i49

IMG_1628.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG

Does anyone have any info on this rig?? I saw it today at Bradford Marine in NLR and it was absolutely immaculate. There wasn't a single dent, scratch, or even scuff mark on the body, and the owner obviously knows that so he parked away from everyone else. Either a perfectly maintained truck or a respray but either way this thing was in pristine condition - perfect body, rust-free undercarriage, and spotless cloth interior. It appears to have Middle Eastern plates as well as the rear tire carrier swing arm in the tailgate, chrome mirror caps and door handles, and headlight sprayers which I don't think I've ever seen on an 80 before (I could be blind though, I've just never owned an 80 so I've never noticed them on the ones I've seen before)

IMG_2255.jpg

That may be the Japanese spec turbo diesel rig that @CruiserCoLittleRock was telling us about Thursday night

I forgot to mention that, it says "FOUR WHEEL DRIVE" spelled out along that trim piece which I also don't see on other 80s. Gosh I wish I could've stuck around and talked to the guy who owned it!

I believe that usually indicates a manual transmission? And FWD instead of AWD of course.

So how is it possible to title and license this truck in Arkansas? Spotted at Home Depot in WLR today.

20170801_135422.jpg

20170801_135441.jpg

Would love to know how they pulled that off. It is ugly but damn, I bet that diesel is awesome!

I spotted that one a couple years ago on Mississippi. Military tags. Maybe they let them bring it back. Lady was driving it when I saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom