Sporting Events (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
So any one go to any sporting events? I.e. Riverdog games, hockey, Clemson football?

I'm a huge Clemson fan and tailgate at a house next to the Esso, also would like to go to a riverdogs game on a Wednesday night, all you can eat and drink for $20! So just seeing what else everyone likes.

My wife and I go to a couple Clemson games every year since we both went there. A brief time for the both of us but Clemson is in our heart ad we bleed orange.
We go to some Riverdog games, bough we haven't been in a while. We have 3 small kids so we can not go do things like would like. Especially with a 7 month old.
We really enjoy going to the Charleston Battery soccer games.

How did you manage that spot by the ESSO?

My Wife to be (June 25) and I both went to Clemson also, met in Martin Hall and have a love for everything Clemson! So when she was at Clemson she was a member of what is called the "Cheap Seats" which was a bus that was parked in the outfield at baseball games. It has now been retired and is a permanent part of Clemson next to the Cajun Cafe at the baseball stadium. Well a guy that is a member of cheap seats also owns the house 2 doors down from the Esso so that is how we park there. I'm hoping I don't miss a single home game this year but I am sure I'll have to for work (Reeds Jewelers at Northwoods mall) again mall cruiser jokes acceptable. I do plan of fabricating a hitch that also doubles as a tap, so I can keep my homebrew on tap and nice and cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom