Sport Trailer - Anyone interested in splitting one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
a decade or so, I rented a 'sport' trailer from U-Haul for a family beach trip, to take 1 car, with both dogs in back of SUV, we needed more than a trailer-hitch platform for a weeks worth of clothes and toys.

UHaul no longer offers them:

So, I'm finding lots of box trailer and a few 'sport trailers' for kayaks, but a very small storage box. I need a waterproof 4x6 or 5x8 low trailer (not tall to fit a moto bike) for skateboards, water sports, clothing, etc.

Was wondering if anyone wanted to split something like this: 4 x 8 Homesteader Fury Cargo Trailer 2k | The Hitch Man Trailers and Snow Plow Sales as well as Hitch Installation | Trailers and Hitches in Waldorf and Taneytown, MD and Boothwyn, PA Near Baltimore MD and Philadelphia PA - https://www.thehitchmaninc.com/4-x-8-homesteader-fury-cargo-trailer-2k-fe8g|1Ye.html I'd prefer a lower profile for more aero, but fishing for any takers. I cant' justify the whole expense and would want to use it 1-2x / year. And storage space is an issue at my house, Hence the idea of 3-4 splitting it and it pays for it's use after "2 rentals" worth of 8-9 day trips with driving; assuming one of the group has space on their land/home to house it.

We would write up a "partnership" doc for the group, I can share what my fellow boat owners did for our (3 owner) boat as a baseline, and first come first reserved for use on trips, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom