Sponsorship Information (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserfien

Black Sheep Cruisers!!
Threads
Website
www.integra.mortgage
Hey gang, I know you have been asking for a standard sponsorship format/flyer to present to potential sponsors. I kept getting :bang: from the BOD. Sorry it has taken a little longer than expected, but it is finally here.:clap: Please see the PDf

Attachments

• sponsorship.pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 216
Thanks for putting this together for us Lance. Of course, this will be our basic guideline to follow. We may make some alterations based on the potential sponsor and how that organization can help the club and it's members. If anyone has questions about this, contact any of the BOD members or post up here.

Thanks,

Hey guys, bad news all around today. Below is the text that Trey sent me about the Abita sponsorship. Apparently they have made some policies that he was not aware of when he initially said yes.

Hey Trey, I hope all is well with you.

Yes, this donation request is pretty much outside our world. You can definitely tell him we don't do these types of donations.

Thanks,

Leo

Leo A. Basile, III
Abita Brewing Company
National Sales Manager

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:11 PM
To: Leo Basile
Subject: Sponsorship?

I thought I had sent you this. They are not doing this type event anymore. No football tailgating either (we sponsored 2 or 3 tailgates at one time.

Sorry I couldn't help you.

TB

Well Damn :doh: Looks like we are still on with the STONE :beer: Keith Stone that is :flipoff2:

Hey guys, bad news all around today. Below is the text that Trey sent me about the Abita sponsorship. Apparently they have made some policies that he was not aware of when he initially said yes.

Hey Trey, I hope all is well with you.

Yes, this donation request is pretty much outside our world. You can definitely tell him we don't do these types of donations.

Thanks,

Leo

Leo A. Basile, III
Abita Brewing Company
National Sales Manager

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:11 PM
To: Leo Basile
Subject: Sponsorship?

I thought I had sent you this. They are not doing this type event anymore. No football tailgating either (we sponsored 2 or 3 tailgates at one time.

Sorry I couldn't help you.

TB

I will get with Joel Champagne (Champagne Bev.) and see if he would want to sponsor anything. Let me get to work!

How about a molybdenum level? Each sponsor gives each member of the LLK $500 cash and we agree not to appear at their place of business.

How about a molybdenum level? Each sponsor gives each member of the LLK $500 cash and we agree not to appear at their place of business.

NOW that might just work! :cheers:

don't feed wild animals!

they poop on my porch and steal my women!

Ok I have recieved a email back from Joel Champagne and he wants to talk to me in the am about helping out. At this point I know the beer is taken care of for the boil by chamapgne beverage.:cheers: I will talk to Joel in the am on working on future beer drinking events.:D BOOM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom