Wanted Spokane Washington 1976 FJ55 drivers front upper hinge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pretty sure I have one on my 73 parts rig, will check it in a few

OK, I have one off the truck, but I think I took it off the driver's side. But I don't remember....and it looks exactly like the passenger side hinge, that is still on the truck. Don't remember if they are the same, just flipped...

I miss Spokane. Noticed state line is now called the city of state line. Odd. Once I get some of my rental properties paid off and income becomes stable I may move back. Westside wa is kinda depressing schools closed for three days over the dangers of 2" of snow. I am surprised people on this side of the state haven't banned life beings how it is the leading cause of death. Sorry for the distract you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

OK, I have one off the truck, but I think I took it off the driver's side. But I don't remember....and it looks exactly like the passenger side hinge, that is still on the truck. Don't remember if they are the same, just flipped...
Not sure, but conceptually it would make sense that they could be reversible?

I miss Spokane. Noticed state line is now called the city of state line. Odd. Once I get some of my rental properties paid off and income becomes stable I may move back. Westside wa is kinda depressing schools closed for three days over the dangers of 2" of snow. I am surprised people on this side of the state haven't banned life beings how it is the leading cause of death. Sorry for the distract you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
Yeah, Washington is a very liberal state, at least West of the Cascades.

timmbuck2, how much are you asking for the hinge? What kind of condition is it in?

Thanks, Josh

My experience is the drivers door hinges go out together or the bottom hinge rips clear of the door.
I have both hinges with bottom being very tight and top hinge with minimal wear.
$50 for pair.
Thanks

42F1EC29-5F3F-4701-9E76-2A2604B02824.jpeg

Ben, thanks for pulling these. How much wiggle room is there in the top hinge? Does the bottom hinge have the spring?

Mine has pretty minimal movement. Tell you what, pay for shipping and if it works, send me $25?

Copy of IMG_20190214_133255.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom