For Sale Spokane, WA 89 HJ61 (12ht) with 5spd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(70, 63, 63)
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1259638061215618
I put this add up while I am sussing out potential tranny swaps to an auto. Looking like selling is the best route forward. I would sell it to a mud member for less. More details are in the FB add. I still am up in the air about selling.

I have all records of what I have done to it. And the import papers, so if you want to track down the importer to the Nederlands and suss out the engine rebuild you can. I took Camp Teq's word for it.

$37K for a mud member

Cons:
The " landcruiser restoration" shop did some pretty funky stuff and the paint is really thin in some areas.
The aforementioned shop did a lot of rust repair. They got most of it, but there are areas where they used alot of bondo, and sprayed over rust.
The sunroof wires got cut by the again aforementioned shop and i have a hard time getting power to it. Unsure if it needs a 12v or 24v source.
The front seat has its common tear.
The turbo is leaking very small amount of oil from somewhere. But it ha never been enough to concern me. I have my suspension of the return line.

I am going to keep it! If anyone with a 12ht and auto in the states want to trade trannies hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom