Spoiler trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this and mods feel free to move if needed, but I thought it would get more GX specific attention here.

My GX came with a spolier, if you have a door mounted brake light and want to trade for a spoiler and light blank/plug, let me know. Or if you already installed a spoiler and have a working brake light not in use that you'd sell, let me know.

My spoiler is black.

Thanks gang!

Last edited:
I have a blue one I would be willing to do same deal. Located in CO.

If anyone needs a blizzard white pearl spoiler, I have one in Raleigh NC I'll trade for a 12-pack of beer of my choosing. Prefer not to ship. Added bonus, the white paint is not peeling from it.

If anyone needs a blizzard white pearl spoiler, I have one in Raleigh NC I'll trade for a 12-pack of beer of my choosing. Prefer not to ship. Added bonus, the white paint is not peeling from it.
If you ship it ill zelle u cash for 2 12-packs, of your choosing...

Oh well...okay...
If you have a friend in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area, s/he is welcome to come pick it up and ship it to you. I guess the other thing I'd consider is a calltag/prepaid shipping...

If you have a friend in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area, s/he is welcome to come pick it up and ship it to you. I guess the other thing I'd consider is a calltag/prepaid shipping...

Unfortunately I dont have anyone in this area... Oh well...it is ok Ill just buy a new one elsewhere... Thank you for consideration in anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom