For Sale Split Case PTO Gearbox (more than one) - other parts are negotiable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
I have several PTO gearboxes for split case transfer cases that are JDM takes offs.

I also have a few shifters for both the automatic A440F and the 5 speed H55F.

I also have a few sections of PTO driveshafts - some complete, some probably not.

I also have a few PTO winches from 60 Series in various states of completeness of mounting hardware, but not full bumpers.

Currently, I am going to sell one of the PTO gearboxes to see what the interest is like. I will post the other items as I have the time and energy (both of which I am short of right now).

---//---//---//---

This PTO Gear Box has been disassembled, cleaned, media blasted, new seals installed on reassembly and the bare steel parts painted with engine enamel, and then put in storage for the past ~6 years.

Comes with a shifter, but not winch or shafts. I do not have the gear that goes in the transmission, though these should still be available used or new.

USD $ 800.

Contact: Please use this thread for messages, I will actually check in from time to time (I do not spend much time on 'Mud anymore).

• Trades: Not at this time on this item (see a couple of exceptions below)

• Shipping: Shipping will be handled by Canada Post, local pick-up, or if you're patient drop-off in the Sedro Woolley area of WA if we are visiting family

• Payment: PayPal F&F, e-transfer in Canada, or some other low cost transaction

• Items I may be open to trading the following parts (whole, or the components of) a split case PTO gearbox, PTO winch, Shafts, Shifter for....
• a good running H55F for a 1HZ and/or a 3B.
• a 1990 and later style low profle PTO winch as found on the 70 series

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom