GM Spicer Locking Hubs 72 K20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a good parts supplier? I need the two gaskets and the lock ring that holds the gear on the axle.
Those are the hubs that bolt on with the 6 bolts right?

We have the blue locker Spicers on our 70 K2500 GMC, but the blue piece broke.

We ended up buying new Warn 9072 locking hubs. You may be able to use gaskets from those for your stock hubs.

As far as the external snap rings, any O'Reilly Auto Parts should have a stock of those. Measure the OD of the shaft where the snap ring rests and pick them up or order them.

We also order other parts from:
Classic Parts of America (Call them, they are better in person) Better quality parts, but a bit more expensive than LMC.
Home Page (Find your parts online, then order them. Their sales people are idiots and have no idea what parts are what. I live 5 miles from them, so I go pick up my parts in person. Also, 90 return policy and that's it. Even if it's their s***ty quality issue.)

If you cannot find anything else, I use "The Right Stuff" in BLACK (don't use the grey) Cheez-Wiz type can. It's expensive, but it works VERY well and it sets in 5 minutes. The stuff in the tube is a different Permatex product and does not work as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom