Speski OffRoad Barriers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love everything about those windows (especially his version over the others that are available) except for the price tag...

Thanks! Gullwing windows are not for everyone at any cost. Most of our owners see a lot of travel and use them several times a day.
Always in stock ;)

I love everything about those windows (especially his version over the others that are available) except for the price tag...

Agreed, but I love Phil’s version because of the price tag compared to the others! I can’t believe I waited so long to get them, makes life so much easier not having to mess with the tire swing.

Now, back to barriers:grinpimp:

Here’s some pics of my setup. The barrier has been modified to work on the middle seatbelts.

4879461E-E6EF-4534-8511-CF4E6CBD0DC3.jpeg

DC4987F2-1E5F-44E2-8F95-A4E4B15F5D82.jpeg

But... does the back side window ornament airbag framework make this unthinkable/risky?

All of my barriers were designed for vehicles without rear airbags. only exception is the 4Runner that had them as an option depending on trim. I never recommended installing the barrier in such equipped vehicle.

When the 100 got them in 03 the grab handle configuration changed so you can’t bolt the barrier in.

All follow up questions should goto Joey @NLXTACY as he is the new vendor for them now.

Speski OffRoad does not recommend the use of its barriers in vehicles equipped with rear side curtain air bags.

@NLXTACY is the barrier able to mount in an HDJ81 without the third row grab handles?

I had a couple customers in Canada successfully install the barrier into trucks not originally equipped with 3rd row or the grab handles. But always instructed them to confirm the captured nuts behind the headliner before ordering. In every instance they were there. I no longer recall the exact years/models of 80’s.

I had a couple customers in Canada successfully install the barrier into trucks not originally equipped with 3rd row or the grab handles. But always instructed them to confirm the captured nuts behind the headliner before ordering. In every instance they were there. I no longer recall the exact years/models of 80’s.

thanks

Perfect, thank you.

I have a 62 and 100 that will be happy to get one of these barriers when they are ready for market. :steer:

I have a 62 and 100 that will be happy to get one of these barriers when they are ready for market. :steer:

My 100 series design only works with the early 98-02 trucks pre side impact airbags. Joey is dealing with a family matter currently and will be very slow to respond. My understanding is that the 100 series barrier portions are built. But the mounting bracket manufacturing is still getting worked out.

I never brought a 60 series barrier to production. I built a one off for a friend. And worked out some ideas to take it to production but lost steam after I sold my 60.

I don’t know Joey’s plans for later 100 or 60’s.

It’s linked in the Delta VS site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom