Speski OffRoad Barriers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if you had a chance to start on the 60/62 project, love your work man I might get one for the 4runner.
That is a 4th Gen. 4Runner in your picture right?

I sold the designs to @NLXTACY

You’ll have to inquire with Joey what his plans may be for the 60 series. I only ended up building one for a local truck as a prototype. Never got my production version rolling.

@NLXTACY @Corbet will the 80 series cargo barrier work on my 80 with rear AC? If not, do you think it’s something you might be able to do?

A976A9A8-145F-4A71-B9F2-000D97BFA8A9.jpeg
F14211C2-0ED2-4EA1-9C08-65BBDED55D17.jpeg
87F33C48-C098-40BE-9383-E62EA488D452.jpeg
941A3FCE-1498-469C-A3F5-5900258741AB.jpeg
CD7B958B-47FD-4A65-9846-957AADB76ECE.jpeg

will the 80 series cargo barrier work on my 80 with rear AC?

I have a Speski barrier In my 80, and it definitely won't fit with that AC.

Sorry, just saw this post now about the rear AC. 100% the 80 series one will not work. That being said, just throwing out hypotheticals, I don't see this being common at all. In fact its only the second photo of a truck with rear a/c I've ever seen. The lines for the barrier would look pretty bad against the a/c duct and the top bar would require an offset. Worst of all thought it would require being in front of my for detailed measurements.

Of course...it could be as simple as cutting out a four inch section and pulling the right side end in to clear the duct work, then making a top bar with a matching four inch offset. Hmm

@NLXTACY you still looking for new having batches of barriers to go into production in the spring as per wits end, or are they being fabbed up when ordered?

Stupid question. However I know this barrier and the delta storage rack use the same mount location/factory bolts. Can they both be mounted together on an 80 series?

Stupid question. However I know this barrier and the delta storage rack use the same mount location/factory bolts. Can they both be mounted together on an 80 series?

Sorry, missed this question. Unfortunately no, the Delta rack extends too far forward.

Production is moving along. All the side brackets and hardware are done. All the mesh has been cut. All the jigs are made. About to start bending the frames.

DDC552E6-8A16-4125-8FB5-C26912A653ED.jpeg

A2F2BBA5-E94B-4A3A-A025-F74FDE4BE904.jpeg

It does work really well with their storage bracket though!

View attachment 2201246

I recently did this as well. The combination of the @NLXTACY barrier and the @Delta VS brackets (and wire shelf) is a substantial upgrade to the cargo area in my 80. Ended up ordering some @Sloop Imports magnetic LEDs to round it all off.

I’m super pumped about how cool I’ll look at the mall!

I recently did this as well. The combination of the @NLXTACY barrier and the @Delta VS brackets (and wire shelf) is a substantial upgrade to the cargo area in my 80. Ended up ordering some @Sloop Imports magnetic LEDs to round it all off.

I’m super pumped about how cool I’ll look at the mall!

Just missing the @LandCruiserPhil gullwings to complete the package :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom