Spent more than I planned at Harbor Freight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Getting ready for the axle rebuild, and took some of the advice from you all on tools at HF. Bought every thing I needed and more. Long story short, I spent over $200 there :whoops: I sprang for a 48 pc impact tool set ($89). Central Pneumatic is the brand. Hope it's not junk. Any body using air tools from HF?

Ryan,

Sorry don't use an HF Air tools but have you ever gone in there and not bought something???I can't...so don't feel bad...

I'm addicted to that place, I always buy something when I go in there as well. The way I see it, you get what you pay for so don't expect Snap on quality for cheap prices.

Steve-O said:
Seriously, $200 at HF is like buying half of their inventory. I use some stuff from there, but not things that I want to keep for a long time. They have great spare tools for trails and trunks. You wont feel bad if you lose your $5.00 wrench somewhere!
Yeah, right. The cart was full!

I have a ton of stuff from them. Most of my trail tools are Hf units. I won't cry when I leave them behind.

Most recently I bought a 2 ton engine hoist. $149 on sale and used that 20% coupon that was posted by Eric. Cept they sent it to me via e-mail.

Their sockets are a bit sloppy but for the price you can't beat them...

Additionally, they have an awesome waranty for how crappy their stuff is.

I killed one of their $29 impacts. about 2 years after I bought it. Took it back and the guy gave me a new one. No questions asked..

No doubt. Either I would've left the store with another cartload, or second guessed the airtools. But 4 airtools for $89! Couldn't pass it up

We use their impacts on our work trucks. We do underground, mostly 7/8 to 1 5/16. Anyways we buy their stuff as we lose a lot of it in the mud even if its painted orange. With a high end IR air gun we break the extentions from HF all the time but never a socket. Now we splurge on the extentions. Anyways I would say avoid the extentions and obviously the swivles from HF but the impact socket will last a long time. Let us know if you want to part with 1 1/4 or 1 5/16... Can never have enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom