Speedi Sleeve size? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know the the dimensions of the front axle shafts? I temporarily replaced one of my inner axle seals that were leaking with the Marlin Crawler ones that I had. While I was inspecting the shaft, I noticed there was a groove where the axle seal rides. I assuming the other side is grooved too.

Last edited:
Did you make sure those caliper bolts were tight this time :p

Why do you need the dimensions specifically? Are you going to make new ones? Curious more than anything.

lol 90 ft-lbs according to my torque wrench! So I can buy the appropriate size sleeve to slide over the groove for the seal to ride on.

Oh gotcha, you changed the title after I put that post up. Don't have the dimension myself, but it looks like you should be easily able to order the speedi-sleeve once you have it. Sorry man!

Thanks Al!

1.375" diameter (Measured at the seal shoulder) according to the one I just happened to have sitting on the bench.

Put up the speedi-sleeve part number once you have it for reference, and some pictures wouldn't hurt either :D

Couldn't get on to mud last night for some reason but 1.375 is what I got also and please post up part numbers for future reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom