Speedcrush – The ARB 2020 Toyota 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ARB 4x4

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
arbusa.com
In 2020, Toyota introduced the Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) system across their entire line of off-road vehicles. This system consisted of added safety features such as pre-collision detection and radar cruise control. Many of these added safety features revolve around an integrated sensor, which we knew necessitated a change to one of our most popular products – the ARB Summit Front Bumper.

Once available, we picked up our own 2020 Toyota 4Runner with the incorporated TSS and got straight to work. Fortunately, the ARB Summit Bumper was the perfect platform to relocate and fully-integrate the OE adaptive cruise control and the rest of the TSS system.

The first part of the name derives from Lightning McQueen; whose bright red color was the first thing we thought of when we saw our 4Runner. And being built with some of the best products on the market, we knew this rig would crush the trails.

Combining off-road capability and improved safety - meet Speedcrush.

2020 Toyota_4Runner_Beach_1920x1280.jpg
4rnr1.png

PROTECTION EQUIPMENT​

ARB Front Summit Bumper
ARB Under Vehicle Protection

DRIVETRAIN​

ARB Air Locker’s Front & Rear
ARB Differential Breather

20200717_4Runner_Red_Bald_Mountain_118_1920x1280.jpg
4rnr2.png

SUSPENSION​

Old Man Emu BP-51 Medium Kit
Old Man Emu Upper Control Arms

PERFORMANCE​

Safari Snorkel

WHEELS & TIRES​

BFG KO2 285/70/R17
SCS BR6 Wheels
Body Mount Chop

20200717_4Runner_Red_Bald_Mountain_186_1920x1280.jpg

4rnr3.png

ROOF RACK & ACCESSORIES​

61” X 51” ARB BASE RACK
ARB 2000 Awning
Jerry Can Mount
Propane Can Mount
Recovery Board Mount
Premium Jack Mount
Tire Strap

2020 Toyota_4Runner_ZeroFridge_1920x1280.jpg

4rnr4.png

LIGHTING​

ARB Intensity Solis Lights
ARB LED Fog Lights

ACCESSORIES​

ARB Twin Compressor w/Rago Bracket
ARB Pressure Control
ARB Zero Fridge Freezer 63QT

RECOVERY​

ARB Jack
TRED PRO Recovery Boards
Warn Zeon 10-S Winch

Follow the link to learn more about products available for the ARB Toyota 4Runner.

Question: Why put compressor switch on compressor? Beautiful rig with everything a person needs.

It probably is used for advertising purposes primarily, you'll open the hood to show the air compressor at off road shows, and then fire it up to show how quiet it is.

I like the build, the bumper has good angles and is very "ARB" typical in styling. I'm actually a fan of the rubber bumps up front too, chances are they will get used more often than some of the other features in real world conditions.

Definitely good looking kit for driving in deer country. Return on investment pretty quick with an accidental deer strike these days.

Question: Why put compressor switch on compressor? Beautiful rig with everything a person needs.
This vehicle has the compressor switch both in the cab and under the hood. As @cody c mentioned, the main reason is show purposes.

Another reason is simply just ease of access. We always encourage users with engine bay mounted compressor to prop the hood during compressor use (for cool air flow).

So wired in series so either switch works? Very cool.

when I installed my ARB twin under the hood I intentionally installed the switch under the hood. I only use it for tires and the such. This way ,as already mentioned, you get cooler air and not running excessively. and if need be to cut off for any reason not running back in to the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom