specter offroad seat covers for 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Word of advice- the denier of the material is heavy (pretty rough & stiff) and the backing is maybe PVC or PU which traps some moisture between the leather and the barrier coating of the cover and may impact the top surface of the leather. I put these on the console cover and in my second row for the dog and they are still not softened up 2yrs later. So they are super durable, but not particularly comfortable.

I have them for my front seats with console cover, and like them a lot.

Don’t forget to check out MARATHON SEAT COVERS.

I got a set, and like them. So does the Mrs. (She’s even asking about getting some for the second row) 😁

I have a full set (front and back / no third row) from Universal Seat covers in Miami. I’ve had them made for 4 trucks now and the quality is great as is the price.

Just found out specter off-road only sells seat covers for 100 series landcruisers, NOT lx470 🥺

Is there any difference in the seat between the two other than the pattern the leather is stiched? Would figure the physical dimensions to be same.

Is there any difference in the seat between the two other than the pattern the leather is stiched? Would figure the physical dimensions to be same.
Is it the airbag and power/ heat options? I need to find decent / tough seatcover for my 2001 lx 470 :(

Have a tough time believing the Land Cruiser/LX seats aren't the same. Worst case, just make sure you can return them; if you can't resell them here. Here's another option, I'm sure search will yield more.

As an aside, does anyone know if there's a decent cover that's moisture/water repellent or resistant? Worst case I'll just get the Cordura and wash them every now and again.

do 100 series cruisers have power/ heat?
I would think toyota wouldn't change the seats much.
from an email sent from Mark at Specter Offroad:
"Hello, We do not have covers for the Lexus even though it is similar to the Landcruisers. The Lexus has different seats. The interior is what differentiates a Lexus from the Toyota. "

Don’t forget to check out MARATHON SEAT COVERS.

I got a set, and like them. So does the Mrs. (She’s even asking about getting some for the second row) 😁
marathon doesn't sell lexus lx470 covers.. but does sell cruiser seat covers... is your's a lx470?

Have a tough time believing the Land Cruiser/LX seats aren't the same. Worst case, just make sure you can return them; if you can't resell them here. Here's another option, I'm sure search will yield more.

As an aside, does anyone know if there's a decent cover that's moisture/water repellent or resistant? Worst case I'll just get the Cordura and wash them every now and again.
moisture and water repellent... I've heard great things about wetokole.com

do 100 series cruisers have power/ heat?
I would think toyota wouldn't change the seats much.
from an email sent from Mark at Specter Offroad:
"Hello, We do not have covers for the Lexus even though it is similar to the Landcruisers. The Lexus has different seats. The interior is what differentiates a Lexus from the Toyota. "

LC seats have power and heat- and I am pretty sure have the airbag in the outside edge of the front seats: could be model year (and country origin specific) My 05 owners manual shows it. Question is are Spectres or others front seat covers side airbag compliant? ( will the stitching in the seat cover give way to seat airbag deployment?)

FWIW seat controls look like this

The Spectre covers are moisture and water repellent-( I think pretty much water proof but you can confirm on their website). The PU backing on the covers looks water tight, and the Cordura on the topside is really tightly woven and is inherently water repellent.

noter vote for maraton seat covers.

LX seat foam is a different shape, from what I researched here. Be careful, SOR's covers are NOT air bag compliant, so be careful of your application years. Not to say they won't give, but they haven't been designed with different stitching near the in-seat side air bag, unless they've changed the design recently. My wife got me some new ones for my 2000 that I really like. They "only" cover the leather, and fit behind the lower seat plastic parts. The SOR's would always slide around and end up covering the buttons. Annoying...

LX seat foam is a different shape, from what I researched here. Be careful, SOR's covers are NOT air bag compliant, so be careful of your application years. Not to say they won't give, but they haven't been designed with different stitching near the in-seat side air bag, unless they've changed the design recently. My wife got me some new ones for my 2000 that I really like. They "only" cover the leather, and fit behind the lower seat plastic parts. The SOR's would always slide around and end up covering the buttons. Annoying...

Which did your wife get you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom