Specter Auxiliary 22 gal. tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've used too many electric switching valves for too many years to agree with Steve's comments above. Cripes, every motor home built since the ice age uses them. Perhaps during my retirement years the electric valve companies have switch their supplier to shoddy mfg. companies ???

I've used too many electric switching valves for too many years to agree with Steve's comments above. Cripes, every motor home built since the ice age uses them. Perhaps during my retirement years the electric valve companies have switch their supplier to shoddy mfg. companies ???

I run a Pollak 6-port switching valve and, while I carry a spare, I’ve never needed it... always works flawlessly.

Except: Sharing the oem fuel gauge, using matched fuel senders, via the Pollak, was never consistent. I quit trying and added an aftermarket gauge for my aux tank.

I also share a fuel pressure gauge between tanks... just to provide immediate insight, should fuel issues arise.

Solace in Vegas, if both tanks had the 120/17 ohm senders, and you used a double pull-double throw switch you should not have had a problem with the senders/gauge readings ???

I will need to look for the 6 port ford switch @peesalot

Solace in Vegas, if both tanks had the 120/17 ohm senders, and you used a double pull-double throw switch you should not have had a problem with the senders/gauge readings ???

Agreed!!

Both were oem senders and the DPDT switch is good.

Once troubleshooting it started interfering with trips, I elected to swap to an aftermarket sender and matched gauge.

it simply wasn’t worth any more of my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom