FS/WTB Specialized Camber Expert EVO R 29 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale:
2013 Specialized Camber Expert EVO 29, size medium; specs and a handful of pics below.

Please email me (steve AT belllapcoaching.com) for more info or pictures. Original retail @ $5500, selling for $2300 OBRO. Located near Amherst / Northampton, MA; will split shipping with buyer.

This bike has been ridden very infrequently, with under 30 hours of use, and is in excellent condition. Only a few very small scuffs on the frame, the typical scratches at the end of the cranks, and the original chain / cassette are on the bike, with tons of life left.
Shimano SLX crank, 38 - 24T, 170 mm
SRAM X7 front derailleur
SRAM XO rear derailleur
Custom Formula T1 S, hydraulic disc, tool-less FCS and reach adj., SRAM compatible MiXmaster shifter mounts
SRAM X9 10 speed shifters
Custom Fox rear shock with AutoSag
Rockshox SID 110mm fork
SRAM X9 hubs laced to Roval Control Trail 29 in the rear, Stan’s ZTR Arch EX in the front
Tires: 29 x 2.3 Specialized Purgatory Control in the front, 29 x 2.2 Specialized The Captain Control in the rear
IMG_9728.jpeg
IMG_9738.jpeg
IMG_9733.jpeg
IMG_9730.jpeg

Last edited:
Took a hike with my dogs the other day to check out my local trails, only to find 100s of acres of trees cut down and more slash and limbs left than I could walk through. There are other trails around here, but without the above mentioned trails accessible to MTB riding, I would like to find this bike a new home.

Open to reasonable offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom