Speaking of cherry FZJ80s...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
nope, there was one on ebay last week with 7500 miles on it.

Seriously? Wow. Did you keep track of it to see if it sold and for how much?

19,900 on the Lexus really isn't that bad of a price, even factoring in that you would have to probably replace every single seal in it.

Thanks for the link, thats iamazing.

Personaly, I would take the 20 large, buy a regularly driven rig, and put the rest into mods.

But from a collectors position this is one of a kind.

there is a JDM 80 gasser with like 27000 km on it for sale here in Vancouver for best offer over $14,000 CDN from a dealer/importer. Only prob is the right hand drive. Full limited trim and lockers etc

mailto:sale-1029342643@craigslist.org?subject=Toyota%20Landcruiser%204x4%20SUV%20(8%20passenger)%20Like%20New,%2027,000kms%20(Vancouver)

nice but 89s rule scored his for much less and only 32k miles last year

now 7500 miles is just insane

there is a JDM 80 gasser with like 27000 km on it for sale here in Vancouver for best offer over $14,000 CDN from a dealer/importer. Only prob is the right hand drive. Full limited trim and lockers etc

mailto:sale-1029342643@craigslist.org?subject=Toyota%20Landcruiser%204x4%20SUV%20(8%20passenger)%20Like%20New,%2027,000kms%20(Vancouver)

whats even worse is that its a 3FE. not surprising that those models came equipped with lockers...they always get the good stuff we dont get here in NA until later if at all.

I have one with lower mileage.

Last edited:
I bought a 96 last fall that was listed on Ebay but was about 10 miles from my house. So I had to go look. Fully loaded with lockers FZJ80.The guy advertised that he had put $25k in the restoration, all original.. I checked everything out and it was legit. The truck was originally from Montana and had 160k miles before the resto. The professed car nut with more money than sense, told the shop he wanted it like new and spare no expense. I have all the parts receipts from the local dealer. Engine and tran rebuilt even though the mechanic said it did not need it. Vertually everthing under the hood from master cyl, dist, radiator, AC compressor & condensor,, starter, alternator, injectors, PS pump, fuel pump and more all replaced. New coil springs, all new wheel bearings, brakes, exhaust shocks etc. $5k was for repaint and new windshield. Also had the alum wheels restored in Chicago. Leather interior is mint. I bought the truck. Probably paid too much but it is truly like new and has performed flawlessly. I love it.

post pics of your uber clean 80 mello. Mine had 68k when I bought it last year.

Great score Rick.

While on the subject i had a dealer ask me yesterday what I thought a 1992 domestic LC with 30k miles on it should sell for.

The story is, it was imported up here new and was used pretty much exclusively to drive to Whister and back for the past 17 years. The women who owned it moved back to Japan and sold it to him for 8k CDN. He thought he may be able to get 10k or 11k for it.

With all the JDM diesels up here I'm not sure how much of a market there is for it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:
I personally bought this one last week. Notice the absence of roof rack, running boards and rear air foil.

New truck

Nice, that is exactly the same as my brother's '97. I keep trying to buy it off of him, but he won't let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom