SOLD SPC adjustable upper control arms * 200 series #25465 * New! Still in box! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
coachglenndavis.com
In April 2021 I got a pair of the SPC adjustable upper control arms #25465 from ToyTechLifts in Denver. These will not be used on our 200 due to a change in plans for the rig. They are still in the box. If you haven't checked lately, current pricing is $900. For local pickup or a meet I'll take $750 cash or Venmo.

I live in Highlands Ranch, CO. Buyer can come to our home or I can drive 45 mins round trip.

SPC UCA.jpg

In April 2021 I got a pair of the SPC adjustable upper control arms #25465 from ToyTechLifts in Denver. These will not be used on our 200 due to a change in plans for the rig. They are still in the box. If you haven't checked lately, current pricing is $900. For local pickup or a meet I'll take $750 cash or Venmo.

I live in Highlands Ranch, CO. Buyer can come to our home or I can drive 45 mins round trip.

View attachment 3186531
Would you be willing to ship to Montana?

Great price, GLWS!

View attachment 3186531
Hello, are these still available? I live in the neighborhood and could pick them up. I sent a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom