Sparks Toyota Outstanding Customer Service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have copied below, text from an E-Mail that my brother sent to the Florence Toyota dealership. They have completely lost my entire family's business over this incident and some in the past. Their Customer Service is horrable and they don't want to fix anything that is under warranty.:mad: They are more than happy to fix anything that is out of warranty though. My entire family owns Toyota's and has done so for a long time. Several family members own nothing but Toyotas. Losing my family's business will cost Florence Toyota more than they will ever know. We will do everything we can to support Sparks Toyota and let everyone know that Sparks is where we do business.
To Sparks Toyota keep up the good work. I hope that you continue to do business as you do now because in the long run you come out way ahead with loyal customers. :cheers:
Greg Shaw

I ordered and purchased a 2007 Camry SE from your dealership in 2007. It was in my wife's name, Shannon Shaw. The first week we had it, stains started developing on the front of the car. They initially tried to tell me we were hitting the wrong kind of bugs. I had to fight to have it fixed but it was eventually repainted and have had no more problems with it. ABW said it was a clear coat issue from the factory. I should have learned my lesson then. I still brought the car and had it serviced there every 5000 miles.
The first of this year I bought a 2006 Tacoma still under warranty. I began to have a problem in the front differential. I took it to your service department and the first thing they asked was did I buy it from there. I said no that I bought it used from a private seller but had bought the Camry and had it serviced there. One of the techs took a ride with me and confirmed I had an issue but was told by the Service Manager you all probably couldn't do anything for me but would have someone call me at a later date. What difference does it make where I bought it? I never got a phone call.
I called Sparks Toyota and explained my problem. They told me to bring it in. I did and they tore it completely apart with no questions asked. They then reported their findings to Toyota and I had a new differential and axle the next week. Problem solved. That is true Customer Satisfaction. Why does a dealer who I have done a lot of business with act like I was bothering them with my problem and do nothing but a dealer who I had never dealt with go out of their way to resolve my problem immediately?
I have a lot of family and friends who own Toyotas. They have all been told of my experience and some said they have had the same problem with Florence Toyota.
Its good to know that at least one dealer still knows what true Customer Satisfaction is. I realize this simple email wont make a difference but I feel it has to be said.

Jeff Shaw
Operations Manager
Fabric Processing Center

yep, Sparks is the place......very nice guys up there. Except for that skinny guy that dont eat enough named Jamie! :D

Well then feed me dang it! I know you get enough to eat ha!:popcorn:

Seriously though that is great to hear. I will let my service department know about it. I'd like to say that we are able to make everyone that happy and in most cases we do but I do know for certain that if you aren't happy our customer relations manager takes everyones concerns and addresses them for sure. So we do try! Now where is that food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom