Spare tire holder on stock rear bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guy

Threads
So many great aftermarket rear bumpers for my 97 LC. Love ARB. I just can't come up with that much cash. I have seen some cool looking stock bumpers with some sort of attachment on the bumper that accepts a spare tire. Does anyone know who makes that and where I can source it?

A picture is worth a thousand words. If you can find a picture, we can help you find it

Does it look like this?
TSO - Witts.JPG

Wow you guys are awesome
IMG_2727.PNG
Something like this

Zack very cool options. First one is too much for me (I can't weld...boy I'd love to). Second one is still kinda pricy. NLXTACY, who makes that? (not china not china please tell me it's not china) what will it set me back?

Lol. Love it!! NLXTACY. I've looked on Wits'End and surfed around a little. I was unable to find it. It looks right up my alley. Does not seem too complicated. How much is it shipped to NY? Don't hold that against me.

Lol. Love it!! NLXTACY. I've looked on Wits'End and surfed around a little. I was unable to find it. It looks right up my alley. Does not seem too complicated. How much is it shipped to NY? Don't hold that against me.

Not ready for prime time yet.

I know I know. ;)
My $$ is burning a hole in my pocket. It seeks Land Cruiser parts and accessories especially a tire carrier. That way I can actually carry my spare OUTSIDE of the truck while inflated. It seems like a luxury item until I need my spare. @NLXTACY Don't rush, but hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom