spare screws in hampton? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i recently received my drivers mirror from cruisercorps and after soaking the hinge screws with pb blaster for two days i still ended stripping them out :bang:. does anybody have hinge screws lying around that they would like to donate?

Do any hardware stores around here sell similar screws that will fit??
img0360sk.jpg

There's a mom and pop store at Indian River Rd past Military Highway but before the bridge where the old Ford plant at. The store is located on right hand side. They sell a lot of fasteners/hardware in both metric and standard. I can't remember the store name but it start with American something. I'm going there tomorrow on my way home and get their name/number for you if you can wait, ok. Thanks.

That would be very helpful, thanks.

By the way, I couldn't make it to the MATLCA website, how do I become a member?

I think it might be called the Nut House but you are spot on with the location. There is a Laundry Mat next door that use to be production off road. They carry a ton of metric stainless steel nut and bolts.

Try to get the woman to help you because the older man is a D!(K!!!!!

He will start spouting of thread size and head shape, tell you the isle and nothing is clearly marked. Dont ask him for help he will never come from behing the counter and just hand you what you need without a lot of attitude.

Sorry about that rant but my work is on Indianriver Road and we are always going to get things from them and this guy p!$$es me off.

Another is FASTENAL over by VA Weslyan close to the golf course. Also Granger supply is a great for nuts and bolts. One lastly is Monarch supply. Hope this helps! Cheers

thanks for all the feedback. i'll be checking out some of these places here soon :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom