Spare Rim? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cantinero

Yo soy un pirata!
Threads
Website
www.piratasoffroad.com
Does anyone have an old spare 15" rim laying around that they would like to part with for a price? I'm in need of a spare for my 62 and I have acquired a tire so I need a rim now. I will be at the meet this Friday, we could settle up there.

I have a 5 bolt 15 rim you could have free. All you would have to do is come to Tucson. :cheers:

Thanks Alvin... But it's gotta be a 6 bolt to fit my 62 smarta$$.:flipoff2:

Besides it has a 5 bolt on it now. :)

It doesn't have to be anything special as it will be my spare tire, just any old junk rim that isn't in the shape of a taco.

I wasn't sure if 62's were 5 or 6 bolt. Well if anybody else wants it, come and get it. It has a tire on it also, Yokohama-about 5 years old but never touched pavement.

Alvin, I forgot you had an 80, so I take back my sarcastic remark, my bad.:beer:

i have the chrome rims off a 60, dont know if there the same or not but you can have one, or you can have all 5 of'em if you like them.

spare rim

:) Daryl,
you'll have to carry a spacer to run the IFS mini-truck wheels (86-up?) or 80series or most chevy wheels on the front. Go with 40 or 60 wheels or minitruck w/ straight axle.

Option#2
Get grab any standard 6 lug (5.5 inch pattern) wheel you can find and try to get your flats on the rear axle. You'll be fine. If not you don't, move a rear to the front and put the spare on the rear:)
Also, the chevy rim has to go on the rear b/c the hole is too small for the hub as well.

Last edited:
Hey Mike thanks for the insight on the rims. Kevin thanks for stepping up to the plate as well. I PM'd Clay and hopefully we can make a deal.

D

Rhino you rock, thanks for the rim!:cool:

I grabbed it this evening on the way home from work.

I also want to thank Bigbeast for stepping up with the 40 rim. Sorry I couldn't use it.

¡Muchas Gracias, mi hermanos!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom