Spare 80 birfields (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any spare birfields for a FZJ80? has to have an ABS tone ring.

thanks

Chris has 2 he took out of his truck. He might want to keep them for spares though.

Later,

I have a spare for a 94 w abs.
I can bring it to Katempcy if you want me to.

I have a spare for a 94 w abs.
I can bring it to Katempcy if you want me to.

I am bringing samurai to katemcy. I will need some spares before the cruiser crawl. Starting my search now :) . 94 birf should fit a 97 right?

I am bringing samurai to katemcy. I will need some spares before the cruiser crawl. Starting my search now :) . 94 birf should fit a 97 right?

If you got a big enough hammer they will.:D
I am not sure. I think so but read up in the 80 section to make sure.

They will fit... they both have the ABS ring. They'll even fit my junk with that ABS ring but I won't use that ring if i did install it and you can't make Catty use it either.

So if The Shunt took your other spare, then that would leave you with no spares? I was never good at word problems....

FYI... The pre mid-94 80s have a shorter axle stub on the Birfs than the later trucks so as long as you dont get a eirly birf you should be fine. Even if you do find a short 80 Birf all you will have to change is the drive flange or switch to a fender washer in place of the C clip.

This thread is getting close to tech. Can we talk more about Katempcy?

This thread is getting close to tech. Can we talk more about Katempcy?

That means I was posting in a techical thread?
Hell No!
I'm drinkin Shiner, Miller High Life and Carlsberg while in Katemcy.

There should be at least 3 ACC customer rigs at Ketemcy. None have 80s though and unfortunately I will be in the shop dreaming of wheeling.

In this economy just be glad you aren't sittin in the shop dreaming of wrenching while we are in Katemcy.

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be at least 3 ACC customer rigs at Ketemcy. None have 80s though and unfortunately I will be in the shop dreaming of wheeling.

glad you have work.

i am still looking for spare 80 series birfs , front & rear axle shafts also.

waiting for greg to chime in with "this is getting too technical lets talk about the ozark crawl"

:p

I think he is jealous of the 80 series cruiser! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom