Spacers for 100 series (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seems like everyone that adds spacers either takes them off or starts trying to go as small as they get... I've run a 315/75/16 BFG MT tire for years without much of an issue... I can make contact a full steering lock but very rarely has it bothered me... I also enjoy being able to stuff my tires without outside fender contact...

Will 1.25" spacers cause 315/75/16 tires to contact the body or fenders at full articulation... (I know likely a tough question with all the tire, wheel, lift combinations out there)...

^ yes.

Thanks Spresso - That's what I always thought from digging through all the spacer threads in the past... Also, I recall you having tested numerous spacer options with 16" and 18" wheels... Every time I've done my homework on this mod I can't find acceptable 1" or less spacers have never ordered any...

Would 1" bodylift prevent fender contact with 1.25" spacers? (I still have one that I haven't installed yet - too busy!)

Thanks Spresso - That's what I always thought from digging through all the spacer threads in the past... Also, I recall you having tested numerous spacer options with 16" and 18" wheels... Every time I've done my homework on this mod I can't find acceptable 1" or less spacers have never ordered any...

Would 1" bodylift prevent fender contact with 1.25" spacers? (I still have one that I haven't installed yet - too busy!)

Maybe. I'm currently running 1" spacer adapters on front + 285/75R18 Toyota OC2 + 1" body lift + 3.5-3.75* caster and open steering/turn limiters and get some light/slight interference between the rear of the tire at the lower portion of the front fender (pinch weld area...but my pinch weld is flattened).

The interference occurs at or near full turn clock and is a little worse when turn clocked and stuffed.

Whereas when I ran the 10mm spacer on front with everything else the same as listed above I had zero interference.

Caveat: Most of you will not be running 3.5* caster (less caster = more forward position of the wheel center = more clearance on the rear side of the tire to lower fender area); however I can't tell you the horizontal measure difference between more typical caster settings and mine...

So...I would say 1.25", all things being equal, will increase tire to fender interference...

Last edited:
Anyone who has abandoned their 1" or 1.25" spacers want to sell them to me? I'm just trying to correct my track width. I run 295s so I'm not that worried about rubbing.

I have a set. I'm traveling the rest of the week but can send you some info this weekend. PM me your email and I will send you some pictures.

Anyone who has abandoned their 1" or 1.25" spacers want to sell them to me? I'm just trying to correct my track width. I run 295s so I'm not that worried about rubbing.

FWIW, Myself and Bluecruiser both ran different 295's (me on 16's him on 18's) and both experienced rubbing at the pinch weld and top of fender. So prepare for some rubbing.

Did anyone get 1" or .75 spacers from Motorsport Tech? Did they notch they correctly for the front? Yes I am running OE wheels with the pockets so exposed stud should will be ok and fully understand.

Since everyone is talking spacers, I just want to mention that I am selling a full set (4) wheel spacers from Just Differentials (also sold by Slee). They are 1.5" thick and amazing quality. First $200 takes them. Considering all offers.

Since everyone is talking spacers, I just want to mention that I am selling a full set (4) wheel spacers from Just Differentials (also sold by Slee). They are 1.5" thick and amazing quality. First $200 takes them. Considering all offers.
Tried to pm you. Don't have the hang of new software yet. Why are you selling? Will they fit a 99?

View attachment 857636

Has anyone used these spacers? Look identical to lots of others.
Well I got my spacers today and I must say the quality is superb. They were very nicely machined. I've driven on the highway and they feel solid, and look great too!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Lol then you should tell the hundreds of thousands of people running made in China wheels for hundreds of thousands of miles that they have a shoddy product. What we all enjoy is reliability and outright value.

Spacers suck period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom