SOLD Southwest Missouri: 2008 Toyota LandCruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Technicalities aside, I am the second proud owner of this gorgeous black stallion of a Land Cruiser and it breaks my heart to have to part with her. Sleek, timeless, and modestly built, this ink black beauty practically glides down any road on her 33 inch Michelin ATX LT2 tires, with less than 5k miles on them, complete with a matching spare underneath.

Speaking of underneath, the underbody on this rig is something to behold. New Yorkers and Coloradans alike both drool and remark at it's nearly pristine, with a driven-off-the-lot likeness for a chassis; which is a remarkable find in general, but even more so for a centrally located vehicle. Did I mention she has NO RUST? Just reiterating for clarification.

Yes, before me, this rig was solely lady owned, leased then driven by the same local lady doctor. I knew when I first sat in the plush interior, I had to have it to complete my driveway. The interior is oak and almost perfect. The driver’s seat shows some wear, inline with the mileage it’s been driven, which is considerably LOW for it’s age, coming in at 184,3xx for a 2008.

It goes without saying, after I laid eyes on the mileage and the fat-stack of service records from my local dealership, I couldn't say no to bringing her home. I still can’t believe the previous owner traded her in for a Grand Wagoner. For each their own, I guess. For me, this Land Cruiser has been THE ONE.

I must admit, I’m sad to think about parting with such an exquisite piece of machinery, equipped with only the finest, including crawl control. I built this cruiser to my own personal specs, aiming for a modest, but capable build, keeping weight and miles-per-gallon at the forefront of my mind, while retaining it’s inherent natural beauty.

From it’s dealer installed new CV’s, new radiator, and new TOYOTA battery, I knew this rig was well maintained and would be the perfect compliment to my fleet. Unfortunately, I myself am too practical to want to off-road her in the sense that she is now fully capable of. After purchasing her, I had a 3” OME lift installed from Slee. This rig also sports a sleek Prinsu rack up top, and comes with an awesome camper’s awning, which is lovely for tailgating, camping, or a beach day alike. I would know, as she’s taken me on some exquisite road trips, including Lone Rock at Lake Powell, which was more like sand camping, than that of staying at the beach, but her creature comforts made the trip.

Her list of other upgrades include piercing headlights and high beams, Freedom Off Road Upper Control Arms, an Ironman 4x4 rear panhard bar, a new windshield with heating elements, also properly installed with the windshield trim pieces present.

No expense has been spared on this tasteful build, which is ready for a night on the town, a trip to the mall, or a weekend getaway with 4x4 off-roads. The stereo system, radio, antenna, and windows all work. Other working compliments include working power windows, doors, two working key fobs, Toyota security system, wipers, power seats and sunroof. The working folding mirrors is perhaps my favorite plush quality, quickly followed by the working heated front seats, as well at the back.

If only I didn’t have the desire to crawl boulders and see the world from trails few others would dare, I would keep this baby for life. The ride is unparalleled with the KDSS sway bars and the creature comforts no 80 or 100 series could ever quite possibly offer.

If you’re thinking about upgrading from a 100 series and you’re looking for an unpretentious, yet sexy build, make this your rig yours, by hitting a trail or driving it simply from parking lot to home, for a negotiable $37,000.

More photos available upon request.

DSC01073.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom