SOLD Southwest Missouri 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(1, 35, 15)
Selling my mean, green, mall-crawling, machine... I am the third owner of this very well kept FZJ80. The only reason I'm parting with my stock 80 series Land Cruiser, is because my 100 series is now running & it is my daily driver. This 80 had been with the former owner since 1998 & was strictly a mall crawler/grocery getter, as a garage kept "barn find" until this year. Yes, it has a little over 240K miles on it currently, but neither he, nor I, would hesitate to drive it anywhere.

When I purchased it, the former owner was planning to drive it cross country from STL to Boston. Instead I drove it home to Southwest Missouri with an ear-to-ear grin on me face. Outside of a couple years in Tennessee, this beast has been coddle in the sweet, climate controlled garage life in Missouri, alongside six other family vehicles (including a 200 series) & now it shares space next to my own 100 series.

Just to save my readers some anxiety, NO, it ISN'T triple locked, but that's not to say some patient off road king couldn't personalize this rig and bring it to new heights... which was my own intended plan, but as we all know too well, life has a funny way of surprising us... I am beside myself to see it go. While I haven't had it for too long, it's taken me on some awesome adventures through Missouri & Arkansas. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. Being 25 years old, it of course has some wear. The seats aren't perfect, but they look better than my 100 series. The AC compressor needs to be replaced... luckily it's winter, so I wasn't in a hurry (OEM part is $200 ... I was going to do it myself, but as I said, life is taking me down new roads, and I haven't found the time to work on that yet). Other than that, the D light, the power seats, antenna, radio & key fob work! The tires are basically new (wheel locks included). The interior and exterior are some of the cleanest I've seen on a vehicle of this age. It's going to break my heart to see her go, but I will let her to the right & serious buyer.

Thanks for looking, even if it's only to admire this beaut. Asking $16,800. You're also in luck, more photos & undercarriage pics available upon request.

tempImageYiNROL.png

tempImagemjCojO.png

tempImageoBGRfv.png

tempImage9jIX63.png

tempImageSVjbAK.png

tempImageionnsI.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom