Southwest Adventure 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Box Rocket

SILVER Star
Threads
This was just over a week ago now but I'm just getting time to share some pics here. Annual Southwest Adventure run (aka THE Slinky run) trip with some fellow mudders and a few others. Roughly 700 miles starting in St George, Utah and traversing southern Utah from West to East and wrapping up in Moab with a stop in Northern Arizona and Grand Canyon. The group was slightly smaller this year because of complications with COVID and having to change the date of the trip. But it was still an awesome time! Had a few mechanical complications this time, from a damaged radiator that had to be replaced, a sheared brakeline, and a cooked transmission. But it didn't dampen the fun. Fellow Mudders that were there included : @Dirty Koala , @Delta VS , @BerettaMato

Untitled by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

Leaving St George

IMG_5058 by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

Last edited:
That looks amazing! Is your route available anywhere so I can look at it?

Great pictures! Great adventure!!! Overland in an LC!

Looks like a great trip. I’d also be interested in your route...and joining in the future !

That looks amazing! Is your route available anywhere so I can look at it?
Looks like a great trip. I’d also be interested in your route...and joining in the future !
Everyone on these trips is sworn to secrecy regarding routes. With social media and the overlanding boom, too many spots have been overrun.

Looks like a great trip. How does one get involved in this?
PM me and I’ll add you to the list. Won’t guarantee a spot yet since spots are limited and some are spoken for. But I’m compiling a list for the next trip and will start filling spots in the next month or so.

Good times! Great pictures! Some of my favorite places... Makes me want to load my gear and call in sick. ...pretty sure I have a fever

I’m starting to get information together and out to everyone regarding the plans for 2021. It’s going to be an epic trip this year!

For anyone that may be planning on attending, or interested in attending, we’re moving the trip to the fall again for 2021. Final dates TBD but likely in September.

I’ll be posting an official thread for the 2021 trip soon so keep your eyes out for info.

I’m starting to get information together and out to everyone regarding the plans for 2021. It’s going to be an epic trip this year!

For anyone that may be planning on attending, or interested in attending, we’re moving the trip to the fall again for 2021. Final dates TBD but likely in September.

I’ll be posting an official thread for the 2021 trip soon so keep your eyes out for info.

Is there a waiting list or registration sign up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom