Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SO .. this guy named Rick purchased a new, off the show room floor red/white 1977 FJ55, and of course sold it a year later... Life goes on.. In 2010 he purchases an 82 FJ40 and meets Cruiserjunktion.. Parts, parts, parts... In 2015 Rick purchases an 83 FJ40.... relationship w/Cruiserjunktion continues. In 2019, Year of the Pig, Rick travels to SSS in Shawnee National Forest pigless and meets the attending group. Rides in a couple of pigs (thanks VooDoo). While there, Cruiserjunktion sends Rick a text re 77 FJ55 in Arizona, knowing Rick was in search of that color combo and year.
Rick has to leave the campsite and attendees multiple times to acquire phone contact w the seller. Well, the end result is the pig was seen travelling eastbound on the back of the transport in Phoenix as it makes it's way to Rick, proud new owner. So,.... the story continues.
Thanks to VooDoo for putting the SSS together.
Parts, parts, parts...

Congratulations Rick!

Thanks all.
Buying site unseen is a leap of faith for me, but seabeejon (seller) had the truck for 10 years prior to selling, and the pics he had really tell a story as well..
Pretty excited to start another chapter. I'll post some pics once it's in the barn here in Jax...

hell to the yes.

Anarchy. We even had a train.

B213FD49-4CEA-4AD6-B256-39D74580FFD3.jpeg

SO .. this guy named Rick purchased a new, off the show room floor red/white 1977 FJ55, and of course sold it a year later... Life goes on.. In 2010 he purchases an 82 FJ40 and meets Cruiserjunktion.. Parts, parts, parts... In 2015 Rick purchases an 83 FJ40.... relationship w/Cruiserjunktion continues. In 2019, Year of the Pig, Rick travels to SSS in Shawnee National Forest pigless and meets the attending group. Rides in a couple of pigs (thanks VooDoo). While there, Cruiserjunktion sends Rick a text re 77 FJ55 in Arizona, knowing Rick was in search of that color combo and year.
Rick has to leave the campsite and attendees multiple times to acquire phone contact w the seller. Well, the end result is the pig was seen travelling eastbound on the back of the transport in Phoenix as it makes it's way to Rick, proud new owner. So,.... the story continues.
Thanks to VooDoo for putting the SSS together.
Parts, parts, parts...
I saw it this morning eastbound on I10 in Mississippi!
Mike

The Pig Party raffles have never involved $

Just not my thing to ask people for stuff to give away or sell. Glad others like em. I’d rather have a root canal than sit through a raffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom