Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_8438.JPG

Soooo, one of my buddies I haven't seen in forever stopped by and I offered a ride through the woods in the piggie, saying that it is far from ready but then again will make it anyway. We grabbed a beer and idled around my trails and all of a sudden smoke rolled inside and underhood and I quick shut it down thinking it blew a hose and was getting hot. We laughed our asses off when we found I had left the brake fluid bottle underhood and it fell on the exhaust and melted through. Owner (dumbass) error, pig is fine.

View attachment 2111416

Dog looks ready!

Dog looks ready!
He is always ready for a trip with me. My pig is not ready but I am coming anyway. I can't get any time to work on it so I just keep crossing stuff off of my list of "must do" items.

Ok serious question... I'm detailing the wagon for the Show & Shine competition and wanted to know if the guys with painted pigs will be in the same bracket as the patina queens. I need to know if I should use the buffing wheel or the belt sander......seriously. :flipoff2:
If you get the belt sander out I would suggest you are dead serious about winning the big show!

We can discuss trading 55's if you want a patina truck!

Was looking for something else on a google search and came across this post. Dang Nolen you work fast. Looking forward to seeing my old phone homescreen!
Screenshot_20191022-200816_Chrome.jpg

Ok serious question... I'm detailing the wagon for the Show & Shine competition and wanted to know if the guys with painted pigs will be in the same bracket as the patina queens. I need to know if I should use the buffing wheel or the belt sander......seriously. :flipoff2:

junk.

He is always ready for a trip with me. My pig is not ready but I am coming anyway. I can't get any time to work on it so I just keep crossing stuff off of my list of "must do" items.

as long as we can shove it in the picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom