Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

State Farm bought me a new windshield this summer. Sourced and installed at Safelite.
Hope y'all have fund at the Soiree. Headed up to 10,000' to chase elk and mule deer tomorrow morning. Otherwise, we'd be there.

2019 windshield.jpg

State Farm bought me a new windshield this summer. Sourced and installed at Safelite.
Hope y'all have fund at the Soiree. Headed up to 10,000' to chase elk and mule deer tomorrow morning. Otherwise, we'd be there.

Great to know Safelite can do it. I just got a crack forming in mine.

@TachedOutOffRoad
if your passing through Tupelo around lunch

Just saying.

Screenshot_20191018-031108_Maps.jpg

@TachedOutOffRoad
if your passing through Tupelo around lunch

Just saying.

Yesterday's special was hand-pulled pork tacos.

IMG_3612.JPG

Bourbon makes a nice side, and dessert 😁
Those bacon bit chocolate chip cookies were yummy too!
The address for the Friday night dinner at the giant city lodge is 460 giant city rd. Just in case some folks want to meet us there. Reservations are at 6:30. After that y’all are invited to the Voodoo shop and Level Seven Motorsports shop in Marion before heading back to camp.
Are there any festivities planned at the campsite prior to the Friday night dinner? Do we need ot make reservations at the lodge are is it just open to all that show up? I am staying in Anna but not sure when I will be leaving Louisville KY yet.

Soooo, one of my buddies I haven't seen in forever stopped by and I offered a ride through the woods in the piggie, saying that it is far from ready but then again will make it anyway. We grabbed a beer and idled around my trails and all of a sudden smoke rolled inside and underhood and I quick shut it down thinking it blew a hose and was getting hot. We laughed our asses off when we found I had left the brake fluid bottle underhood and it fell on the exhaust and melted through. Owner (dumbass) error, pig is fine.

20191019_182617.jpg
20191019_182637.jpg
20191019_193844.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom