Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So much left to do this week!

⌛

image.jpg

@Voodoocruisers

Man I hope to get there. Had a blast w you guys last event, basically in my back yard. The pig is still not running and under the shed, dropped the 80 off in SC at Trollholes this weekend, the 40’s ARB compressor decided to crap out, but the 100 still seems to crank and run just fine. Will be out of town the weekend prior to SSS, so ......Decisions........

Man I hope to get there. Had a blast w you guys last event, basically in my back yard. The pig is still not running and under the shed, dropped the 80 off in SC at Trollholes this weekend, the 40’s ARB compressor decided to crap out, but the 100 still seems to crank and run just fine. Will be out of town the weekend prior to SSS, so ......Decisions........

Ride in a Toyota there and I’m sure we’ll find a seat in a 55 to ride around in.

Im going Keto diet now just so I can eat x3 packs of bacon a day up to and during the SSS

Scrambling to make it but gonna make it.

There are a few I have talked with about roof racks coming with me to the gig. I am not looking to be a vendor while I am there and enjoy this being a vendor-less party.

I do want to let anyone know that I have spoken to about bringing them a rack to shoot me a PM so I don't forget about them, as some conversations have been spread out over quite a while. I am hoping to not get involved with racks other than delivering the packages because we have limited time for fun and that is what we are coming for.

That is all for work talk. PM please with questions. See you There!

I have been admiring that shirt for months but I would rather have that design on the back with maybe a small “FJ55” on the left breast.....just saying.

something to think about for 2031

:pig:

Ok folks! If you ordered a shirt and chose a shipping option, it is in the mail to you! Should receive by the end of the week. If you do not, please let me know. If you have any issues with your order, please let me know, I will get you fixed up!

For those that didn't get it shipped, I will be seeing you next weekend!

IMG_1901.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom