Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1303FB6B-2845-454F-8494-BFA40EB6322E.jpeg

Oh boy

Hello all - just discovered this event - looks awesome - never done a group thing before...what's the attendance like?

What kind of trails are you looking at? I am running 2WD ( lost my front diff this summer ) and a very saggy set of leaf springs :( - dont know if I can get a new diff in before the end of Oct., but it would be sweet to make this journey - 12 hours from the coast of NC.

Where there's a will.....

IMG_2096.jpeg

Hey Argh,

I'm new to this event also, but knowing 55 guys we will fit right in. If you can't swing getting the front pumpkin in, then still try to make it. Andy would know for sure about the trails, but I'm thinking 2wd will get you through most of the trails and we all will have plenty of extraction gear. Look forward to meeting you!

“When in doubt, pin it out” that method usually works in 2wd just fine

The majority of the routes will be small county/ country roads, some gravel roads and relatively easy trails. There are some well loved rigs that we don’t want to dent or scratch up. We may lead a tougher trail for those that want to go. Pig owners commonly offer seats to passengers w beverages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom