Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A head count would be nice. I’ll be there on Wednesday, come when you can. There will be a group dinner at the giant city lodge Friday night. No fancy attire needed, there are lots of cool rock formations and short hikes in the park too. Part of the movie Gone Girl was filmed there. I was in that movie, you’ll see me if you look closely, I mean very closely 😎.

A head count would be nice. I’ll be there on Wednesday, come when you can. There will be a group dinner at the giant city lodge Friday night. No fancy attire needed, there are lots of cool rock formations and short hikes in the park too. Part of the movie Gone Girl was filmed there. I was in that movie, you’ll see me if you look closely, I mean very closely 😎.
SuperStar :cool:;)

Anybody need some tires off my hog? Free delivery to SSS19

X4 Kuhmo Road Venture
30x9.5x15
8k miles
Cost $500.

Trade for 200 green backs or 50lbs of Black Label thick cut bacon 🥓🥓🥓🥓

BCB8708C-48AA-4873-8333-7170F01E9FA6.jpeg

21DA0255-0D40-4F81-B3B1-E3A0E6F2F277.jpeg

FF1B9E08-9A02-4177-95F8-701660947D7C.jpeg

Anyone coming from Montana, Idaho, or Wa State?!

Pretty sure it will just be me. I will either be there later on Thursday or late morning Friday.

My wife and I are planning on making it and bringing our "cruiser crawl" baby! Really looking forward to doing some camping, and visiting a national forest we've never been to before. Currently having some issues with my FJ60, so we may just be in the Jetta if I can't get my truck to run (gotta get the shirts there somehow!)

I just wanted to remind everyone that I am closing the Pre-orders for the Soiree apparel on October 1st! So if you have not placed your order, then please do so by the first of October. After that I am taking down the web page and closing the orders off, so I can begin printing and shipping everything in time for folks to have theirs by the event. If you chose to pick it up at the event, I'll be bringing it with me! This option will save you on shipping, but you have to wait til I get there :) If you don't want to wait, choose shipping option, and it will be sent out before October 15th!

Link below:

Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far, excited to print these up! I'll be sure to post some sneak peak photos when they are in production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom