Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Really had hoped to make this event. But then managed to score a bull elk and two mule deer buck licenses for the Oct 19-27 season in a limited draw area here in Colorado. Bonnie drew a bull elk license for the following season starting 11/2. Guess where we'll be instead?

Really had hoped to make this event. But then managed to score a bull elk and two mule deer buck licenses for the Oct 19-27 season in a limited draw area here in Colorado. Bonnie drew a bull elk license for the following season starting 11/2. Guess where we'll be instead?

Tag out and haul ass.

100 day warning people.

Whatever y’all got planned for your Pigs it’s time to make it happen so you don’t miss out on this great event.

I’m talking to @neverlose54 and @USMC22 ......

We hope y’all are having a great summer, I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone here soon.
C50D5BDE-D11C-452D-9610-68C190314C72.jpeg

looking forward to this, have not seen much on any updates. do we just show up at the campsite? I noticed it is first come, no reservations but I am guessing you have it closed for the weekend?

nevermind saw earlier post answering questions.

Also on a side note I have made a reservation in Anna IL for the weekend... I prefer my camping to have a shower and comfy bed... please dont hate!

Last edited:
looking forward to this, have not seen much on any updates. do we just show up at the campsite? I noticed it is first come, no reservations but I am guessing you have it closed for the weekend?

nevermind saw earlier post answering questions.

Also on a side note I have made a reservation in Anna IL for the weekend... I prefer my camping to have a shower and comfy bed... please dont hate!

Just bring a Pig.

So every 3-4 years we have this crazy huge inspection that is our DoD level report-card on aviation readiness and a bunch of other stupid Army stuff and those bastards scheduled for the weekend of the SSS just to screw with me...

.... but they changed it to the weekend before, so I’m good now!!! 🐷 🐷 :steer: :steer: See y’all then!

So every 3-4 years we have this crazy huge inspection that is our DoD level report-card on aviation readiness and a bunch of other stupid Army stuff and those bastards scheduled for the weekend of the SSS just to screw with me...

.... but they changed it to the weekend before, so I’m good now!!! 🐷 🐷 :steer: :steer: See y’all then!
I feel you man, our inspection will be around the same but lucky it did not fall on the SSS weekend! What part of Alabama are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom