Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
Its not quite southern but @Voodoocruisers assured us, it’s just the tip (of Illinois)

4659DEB2-BF0E-4009-8718-DC0935599E86.jpeg

The Southern Swine Soirée 2019 will be hosted by Voodoo Cruisers and family in the Shawnee National Forest October 25-27

Andy, owner of Voodoo Cruisers, is a federal enforcement ranger in this park and is passionate about its history and beauty. He did a fantastic job of swaying the SSS committee (me) into making this the location of our next yearly outing. Hopefully, the central location will allow even more Pigs to be able to attend.

Andy will post up more details as we go but I wanted to get the date and the location on the books before people start getting their wheeling calendars booked up for next year.

This date should put us into some beautiful fall weather and get to see the fall foliage as well.

Shawnee National Forest - Wikipedia

It’s an easy drive from the dirty south.

Mark your calendars and ready your swine.

3DD03904-91B8-4892-9DCC-F1FD6EAE2D8D.jpeg

I was actually entertaining this until I realized I would miss Halloween while coming back. That is my favorite time of the year and we do it up in our yard.

well I struggled (and failed) to make this year....and it was 7 hours away.

This is a good bit further.

Ain't skeered.

I’m saying you have a date. Make it happen.

How far is it? Only 100 more miles for me.

The Southern Swine Soirée 2019 will be hosted by Voodoo Cruisers and family in the Shawnee National Forest October 25-27

Wow! This is good news, roughly 3 hours away and with Andy showing off his stomping grounds which is a beautiful area, I look forward to this one. Good to know the dates, makes it easier to plan around our Fall trip.

Wow! This is good news, roughly 3 hours away and with Andy showing off his stomping grounds which is a beautiful area, I look forward to this one. Good to know the dates, makes it easier to plan around our Fall trip.

Selfishly thinking of you and getting to crawl all over your pig when I agreed to “just the tip”

I’ve started to plan some routes around the area. Nothing too hard but very scenic. I will reserve the entire Pine Hills campground for us. There is a nice pavilion there too.

Giddy.......you have two pigs??

That’s a funny question because after a conversation with a fellow mudder today... I now have three pigs. But the pictured pig is the same rig as the one you’ve seen before the lift.

Save them all. God’s work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom