Events/Trails Southern Swine Soirée-2020 The Ozarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love the photos and the disc cooker. My father made this one for me and mailed it in a crate from NM to Nor Cal.

20201026_141751.jpg

You're 55 belongs in the Iron Pig Hall of Fame group....that rig is aweseome and your Colorado wheeling videos are inspiring :beer:

Yeah. Sure is. The interior is straight 1983 too

F860814A-5F5D-4216-BC72-BE258152BDFA.jpeg

You're 55 belongs in the Iron Pig Hall of Fame group....that rig is aweseome and your Colorado wheeling videos are inspiring :beer:

Thanks, just doing what I enjoy and what cruisers do best.

Yeah. Sure is. The interior is straight 1983 too

View attachment 2478339

Too bad you didn't see the hydraulic trailer brake controller on the other side of the steering column.

Just a caution about attending one of these non-events if you do not have a Pig. You may very likely leave with pig envy and a strong desire to posses one.
Happened to me last year, I casually brought the wife this year so she could catch swine flu. I think it worked.

Good ol' Swine Flu. Sometimes there's also a (necessary) relapse. Let my Pig set for most of the time since PP2019 having grown tired of fiddling with the multitude of little things that continually surface with old vehicles. Even considered getting rid of it and the old Ford ranch truck and buying a Tacoma. Then came ID/WY/MT and we're both re-enthused. Probably 50% the Pig and 50% the people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom