For Sale Southern Michigan 2000 Land Cruiser Potentially for Sale: NEED ADVICE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I told my mechanic that I would help him sell my old Land Cruiser. The engine recently seized due to a faulty part, and he doesn't have the time or desire to replace the motor. It's got around 210,000 miles on it, newer K02s, and fresh brakes. The rest of the powertrain is in proper 100 Series order. Thanks to Michigan, the liftgate is pretty rusty and needs to be replaced. Based on what the auctions are doing, he thinks he can get $5,000 by shipping it, but I'd rather help him see it go to a good home, so to speak. What do you guys think?

my WAG would be half that or less, rusty running 100's with 200,000 miles are $5,000 give or take

without pics, it's a guess but I wouldn't pay any where near that much for it.

Just purchased a rusted '99 with 217k miles that has bad rockers, tailgate, and a few soft frame spots. It has a good running engine and trans with service records up to 192k miles and a timing belt done at 192k. Also has very clean interior. bought for interior parts and engine / trans only. Paid $1100 and 500 rounds of 9mm. In todays 9mm market, this adds up to about $1500. I think that the $5k may be a bit of a stretch, but you never know....

Just purchased a rusted '99 with 217k miles that has bad rockers, tailgate, and a few soft frame spots. It has a good running engine and trans with service records up to 192k miles and a timing belt done at 192k. Also has very clean interior. bought for interior parts and engine / trans only. Paid $1100 and 500 rounds of 9mm. In todays 9mm market, this adds up to about $1500. I think that the $5k may be a bit of a stretch, but you never know....

Ammo is like GOLD in some parts of the country!

rust belt rig with a dead engine sounds like a parts truck to me. $1k max imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom