Southern Jersey and SE PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy all!
Just wondering who's around my neck of the woods. Not up and running yet, but figured I'd see whos out around here for when I am.
:cheers:

Yo Han

Hey Yo Han
Im here Trenton so thats north Jersey to the people in the south and south Jersey to those who live north and to us here its central jersey :D

Howdy Todd!

Yeah I've been around you before..... fishing for striped bass in spring ;) You're not too far from me. Are you in any cruiser clubs, like Gotham City? Also, was wonder if you been out to Paragon Park(http://paragonap.com/) in PA....looks like a ton of fun :D

Hopefully I'll be running by summer, but we'll see ???

Yo Han

Yo dude.

North central NJ here. A few more in the area too.

Yeah, we all go to PAP - Paragon, as frequently as possible. You can see some pics at www.yourlandcruiser.com - look under CMCC and a few others.

Great place to go with plenty of variety.

Based on the fact that Koffer lives south of me, that proves the old adage that s*** runs down hill. Don't know where that leaves you though. :flipoff2: :D

Let us know any time you want to head out.

Yo-Han,
SE Pa. here. Bout 40 miles west of philly.Closer to Lancaster. I'll wheel with ya when my search for an 80 is complete.
Good luck on getting your rig done.
Bob

[quote author=Junk link=board=4;threadid=6163;start=msg50295#msg50295 date=1066067368]
Yo dude.

North central NJ here. A few more in the area too.

Yeah, we all go to PAP - Paragon, as frequently as possible. You can see some pics at www.yourlandcruiser.com - look under CMCC and a few others.

Great place to go with plenty of variety.

Based on the fact that Koffer lives south of me, that proves the old adage that s#!t runs down hill. Don't know where that leaves you though. :flipoff2: :D

Let us know any time you want to head out.
[/quote]
That`s right JUNK it does run down hill,right down 287,to you.Glad your feeling better.

Hey Fellas!
Definately look you fellas up when I'm up and running. Can't wait, but will have ta....hope to be up and running by this summer, but we'll see.

Yo Han

I'm southwest o' Philly...Avondale. ....I always thought that exit 10 on the NJTP roughly equated with the anus of the world :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: ...and yes s*** does run downhill....thats why we have so many f'in mushroom houses out here :D

alittle ways to the west of philly(lebanon). been to both paragon and rausch creek.
from pa to nj=free
from nj to pa=$$$. nobodies going to pay to get in but they'll pay to get out :flipoff2:

paragon acouple yrs ago.
puparagon.jpg

puparagon2.jpg

80paragon.JPG

[quote author=SHAMROX80 link=board=4;threadid=6163;start=msg61300#msg61300 date=1068498148]
Yo han
Hows the 40 coming along?
are you near Delran?
[/quote]

Howdy, south of Delran... i believe.... not too sure tho. I'm near Cherry Hill...rt outside of Philly.

Project RT(Rust Tub) is chuggin along.... transferrin hardware rt now to my new tub....sorta slow, but having fun with it for some reason ;)

This pic was from bout 2 months ago. Since then I've got the kick vents in, heater assembly in, glove box, hardware into the new Gozzard windsheild and front bib. Doesn't sound like much, but it doesn't just bolt up :doh:

Defiantely will start pinging you fellas when shez up and running
RT

SHAMROX80....
Had any luck on the quest for your 80?

I have a lead on a '96 w/lockers from your lovely state. Will be available in a few weeks, so crossing my fingers. ;).
Bob

[quote author=SHAMROX80 link=board=4;threadid=6163;start=msg61602#msg61602 date=1068558416]
I have a lead on a '96 w/lockers from your lovely state. Will be available in a few weeks, so crossing my fingers. ;).
Bob
[/quote]

Good deal Bob....good luck and happy hunting. Let us know if it pans out, love to see pix if you do

Nice Junk! lol...dat doesn't sound rt.

Some nice looking crusherz JUNK. That place sound and looks like alotta fun. Can you camp out there on the trails or off them....or do they have designated campsites?

I'm in Northern MD, just about 2 hours from Paragon. I was there last weekend with a Bunch of LR folks and I had a blast. If you guys head out there, I'll make the trip back up.

Yo Han, here is the link to the Park: http://www.paragonap.com/index.htm I don't think that they allow camping as they assess a hefty late fee if you're not out of the park by closing time.
:beer:
CJ

Cool...thanx CJ! That sorta sucks.... that would be cool to meet up and play camp and play again :D But eitherway, guess u can't complain, the park looks sweet!

Yo Han

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom