1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Southern Jersey and SE PA

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by Yo_Han, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Yo_Han

Yo_Han

Howdy all!
    Just wondering who's around my neck of the woods. Not up and running yet, but figured I'd see whos out around here for when I am.
    :cheers:

Yo Han

2. Koffer

Koffer

Hey Yo Han
    Im here Trenton so thats north Jersey to the people in the south and south Jersey to those who live north and to us here its central jersey :D

3. Yo_Han

Yo_Han

Howdy Todd!

Yeah I've been around you before..... fishing for striped bass in spring ;) You're not too far from me. Are you in any cruiser clubs, like Gotham City? Also, was wonder if you been out to Paragon Park(http://paragonap.com/) in PA....looks like a ton of fun :D

Hopefully I'll be running by summer, but we'll see ???

Yo Han

4. Junk

Junk

Yo dude.

North central NJ here. A few more in the area too.

Yeah, we all go to PAP - Paragon, as frequently as possible. You can see some pics at www.yourlandcruiser.com - look under CMCC and a few others.

Great place to go with plenty of variety.

Based on the fact that Koffer lives south of me, that proves the old adage that s*** runs down hill. Don't know where that leaves you though. :flipoff2: :D

Let us know any time you want to head out.

5. SHAMROX80

SHAMROX80

Yo-Han,
    SE Pa. here. Bout 40 miles west of philly.Closer to Lancaster. I'll wheel with ya when my search for an 80 is complete.
    Good luck on getting your rig done.
    Bob

6. cruiserhead

cruiserhead

[quote author=Junk link=board=4;threadid=6163;start=msg50295#msg50295 date=1066067368]
    Yo dude.

North central NJ here. A few more in the area too.

Yeah, we all go to PAP - Paragon, as frequently as possible. You can see some pics at www.yourlandcruiser.com - look under CMCC and a few others.

Great place to go with plenty of variety.

Based on the fact that Koffer lives south of me, that proves the old adage that s#!t runs down hill. Don't know where that leaves you though. :flipoff2: :D

Let us know any time you want to head out.
    [/quote]
    That`s right JUNK it does run down hill,right down 287,to you.Glad your feeling better.

7. Jman

Jman

Northern Jersey here (take note, that's uphill folks). But I have to agree I've achieved wimp status with my lack of local wheeling this year. Still haven't done Paragon.

8. Yo_Han

Yo_Han

Hey Fellas!
    Definately look you fellas up when I'm up and running. Can't wait, but will have ta....hope to be up and running by this summer, but we'll see.

Yo Han

9. toddslater

toddslater

I'm southwest o' Philly...Avondale. ....I always thought that exit 10 on the NJTP roughly equated with the anus of the world :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: ...and yes s*** does run downhill....thats why we have so many f'in mushroom houses out here :D

10. brian

brian SILVER Star

alittle ways to the west of philly(lebanon). been to both paragon and rausch creek.
    from pa to nj=free
    from nj to pa=$$$. nobodies going to pay to get in but they'll pay to get out :flipoff2:

11. brian

brian SILVER Star

paragon acouple yrs ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. SHAMROX80

SHAMROX80

Yo han
    Hows the 40 coming along?
    are you near Delran?

13. Yo_Han

Yo_Han

[quote author=SHAMROX80 link=board=4;threadid=6163;start=msg61300#msg61300 date=1068498148]
    Yo han
    Hows the 40 coming along?
    are you near Delran?
    [/quote]

Howdy, south of Delran... i believe.... not too sure tho. I'm near Cherry Hill...rt outside of Philly.

Project RT(Rust Tub) is chuggin along.... transferrin hardware rt now to my new tub....sorta slow, but having fun with it for some reason ;)

This pic was from bout 2 months ago. Since then I've got the kick vents in, heater assembly in, glove box, hardware into the new Gozzard windsheild and front bib. Doesn't sound like much, but it doesn't just bolt up :doh:

Defiantely will start pinging you fellas when shez up and running
    [​IMG]

14. Yo_Han

Yo_Han

SHAMROX80....
    Had any luck on the quest for your 80?

15. SHAMROX80

SHAMROX80

I have a lead on a '96 w/lockers from your lovely state. Will be available in a few weeks, so crossing my fingers. ;).
    Bob

16. Yo_Han

Yo_Han

[quote author=SHAMROX80 link=board=4;threadid=6163;start=msg61602#msg61602 date=1068558416]
    I have a lead on a '96 w/lockers from your lovely state. Will be available in a few weeks, so crossing my fingers. ;).
    Bob
    [/quote]

Good deal Bob....good luck and happy hunting. Let us know if it pans out, love to see pix if you do

17. Junk

Junk

Here's a few from Paragon in the last few years up through this year. :flipoff2:

more can be seen at www.yourlandcruiser.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Yo_Han

Yo_Han

Nice Junk! lol...dat doesn't sound rt.

Some nice looking crusherz JUNK. That place sound and looks like alotta fun. Can you camp out there on the trails or off them....or do they have designated campsites?

19. Curran

Curran

I'm in Northern MD, just about 2 hours from Paragon. I was there last weekend with a Bunch of LR folks and I had a blast. If you guys head out there, I'll make the trip back up.

Yo Han, here is the link to the Park: http://www.paragonap.com/index.htm I don't think that they allow camping as they assess a hefty late fee if you're not out of the park by closing time.
    :beer:
    CJ

20. Yo_Han

Yo_Han

Cool...thanx CJ! That sorta sucks.... that would be cool to meet up and play camp and play again :D But eitherway, guess u can't complain, the park looks sweet!

Yo Han

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">