Southern Cruiser Crawl - Oct 13-16 Superlift ORV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think I'm going to take the family out to Hot Springs, AR for this TLCA sanctioned event in Oct. Anyone else going? We'll make a family trip out of it with a stop in Memphis half way.

Details below:

Annual Off-Road Event | CottonLand Cruisers

CottonLand Cruisers will host The 12th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl on October 13th – 16th, 2016, at one of the best ORV parks in the country: Hot Springs ORV Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Over 125 Toyota 4×4’s and other makes attended this event in 2015.

CottonLand Cruisers strives to provide an atmosphere with something for everyone. Hot Springs provides clearly marked and well-maintained trails that range in difficulty from moderate to extremely difficult. Facilities include primitive camping sites, RV hook up sites, a large pavilion, shower house, and a general store. Check out the Hot Springs ORV website for more information: Hot Springs ORV Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Hot Springs offers many hotel choices: a great K.O.A. site Hot Springs National Park KOA, and Panther Valley Ranch, which is right down the road from Superlift.

CottonLand team members will be performing a safety inspection on all vehicles registering for the Crawl this year. The safety inspection will follow the TLCA guidelines, so make sure you have a parking brake, fire extinguisher, and have that battery strapped down tight!

This year on Friday and Saturday mornings at 9:30am Cottonland team members will be guiding newbie runs on 1 and 2 rated trails throughout the park. So if you have never been to the Hot Springs ORV or your wife told you not to tear up her 200 series, come on up to the pavilion and get in line at 9:30.

Thursday night Cottonland, with the help from the Arkansas Crawlers will be providing hamburgers, hotdogs, and drinks around 7:00pm. Cottonland also is bringing back FREE BEER on each night so make sure you have your arm band on!

What would the Crawl be without music?

Thursday night our good friend the Matt Stell will hit the CottonLand Stage around 8pm. Matt will be performing an acoustic set that everybody really has enjoyed. So get ready to sing along into the night.

Then Friday night our friends from Bayou State Land Cruisers will host another one of their famous gumbo cookings. Then after your bellies are full of gumbo get ready to get down! Grab a cold drink out of a Cottonland Cooler and give it up for the 412 Band. This is the band that rocked last year’s Crawl/ Get ready to hear all those songs you grew up listening to including those your momma didn’t want you to hear! We promise you this is one band you don’t want to miss!

This year our good friend Dan Hull will be performing another Stihl maintenance seminar on Saturday morning at 10am. Dan is a national service rep for Stihl, so if you have a piece of their fine equipment, bring it to the Crawl and let a master show you how to keep it in tip top shape.

On Saturday, October 15, CottonLand Cruisers will host a Barbeque dinner at 7:00pm to be followed by the annual CottonLand Raffle. Last year, CottonLand’s Raffle had a total value of over $10000! Keep a big bill or two back because CottonLand Cruisers will come through with a big prize for our fundraiser. Past beneficiaries of our fundraising efforts have been: WOMEN ROCK, INC., The Blue Ribbon Coalition, The Wounded Warrior Project, Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital, Mustard Seed of Mississippi, The National Fragile X Foundation, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Special Operations Warrior Foundation, and The Down Syndrome Association of Memphis and the Mid South, and Mississippi Chapter of the Alzheimers Association.

This Year’s Charity: TBA

Event Schedule
Thursday, October 13th:

• Arrival.
  • Registration 8:00am till 6:00pm.
  • Wheeling.
  • Supper at 7:00pm prepared by Arkansas Crawlers.
  • Matt Stell Band at 8:00pm.
Friday, October 14th:

• Registration opens at 8:00am till 6:00pm.
  • Newbie run 9:30am.
  • Wheel all day long.
  • Bayou State Land Cruisers annual Gumbofest at 7:00pm.
  • 412 Band @ 8:00pm.
Saturday, October 15th:

• Registration 8:00am till 9:00am.
  • Newbie Run at 9:30am.
  • Dan Hull Stihl seminar at 9:30am.
  • Wheel all day long.
  • Supper at 7:00pm.
  • Raffle to follow.
  • Good times till late night.
Sunday, October 16th:

• Last minute wheeling if you didn’t get your fix.
  • Pack up, clean up, go to the house.
Print PDF

We are planning a return trip this year. Not sure if the little :princess: will ride along, will make that call closer to time. I plan to get the 80 cleaned up and ready for the haul out.

Anyone else going?

Abso frickin lutely.

Last few years I've scheduled ten days and gone out for the SRRS finale the weekend before, stayed and hung out with cruiser friends in town for a couple days, waited for the BOD to get there early, and help them the day before folks arrive.
Doubt I do that this year, but I've only missed 2 in the eleven years (used to be a Grey Rock). I'm jonesen for the SRRS event so I MAY do the same thing this year, but I wanna bring the FrankenDigger. So not sure the logistics of a trailer at the KOA campground and THEN do i rent a car the two days I would be down to scoot around town. Oh well... I'll figure all that out.

@jynx and erin wheeled my hunnerd almost as much as I did last year!

The ATL crew will be there.

:)

ATL crew. Guess which one is Beno.
DANG! Lookat kitty!
Rick has never looked so suave!

6.Oceans-Eleven.jpg

We will be closing registration on Sept 30th for the 12th annual Southern Cruiser Crawl. You don't want to miss this event! As always, you can register at the event but may not get a T-shirt. We had 120+ last year! Get registered today! www.cottonlandcruisers.com for registration details.

CRAWL2016 24.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom