Southern Cruiser Crawl 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Since 2020 has been such a crappy year so far, let me pile on. As much as we hate to say it, the 16th annual Southern Cruiser Crawl has been cancelled. The CottonLand Cruisers BOD has given this decision much thought and with the current climate surrounding the Covid 19 situation we just can't figure out a way to gather like we normally do. Trying to host 200+ rigs and feed 300+ would be a social distancing nightmare and we'd hate to see anyone get sick.

We want to stress that the PARK IS OPEN and I'm sure the folks at Hot Springs ORV park would love for you to still come and wheel the park during those same dates. 2021 Crawl dates will be Oct 7-10. We hope things will be much better in 2021 and with 2 years to plan, we know the comeback Crawl will be even better!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
RV spots, cabin reservations and camping spots are still reserved for the 2020 dates but please let the park know if you will be attending during the Oct 8-11 dates.
RV spots, cabin reservations and camping spots can be moved to the 2021 dates (Oct 7-10) but YOU will be responsible for calling the park and booking those dates before 7 October 2020. If you do not confirm the spots needed for Oct 7-10, 2021 they will be open for anyone that wants to reserve them.
HSORV office phone: 501-625-3600

Again, We are just as disappointed as you are about this news. CLC takes great pride in what the Crawl as turned into and we look forward to making Crawl 2021 even better!

Man, 2020 can suck the big one! Hate that events are getting cancelled left and right. Y'all are doing the right thing though. Too many people to operate an event of this size safely.

Man, 2020 can suck the big one! Hate that events are getting cancelled left and right. Y'all are doing the right thing though. Too many people to operate an event of this size safely.
^^THIS^^ Agree totally. I know everyone is REALLY ready to get back out and doing things.......but it looks like that dang virus isn't cooperating yet. Thanks to the BOD for all they do............including sometimes having to make the tough calls.

483BA240-DA4D-47D8-95F8-7B22A1A33CD4.jpeg

So if we show up with beverages and camp and wheel that weekend will any of my friends be there practicing for next year?

asking for a friend ;)

So if we show up with beverages and camp and wheel that weekend will any of my friends be there practicing for next year?

asking for a friend ;)

If the park is open I’m sure people will be there. Same with the Campout. The lake was open but nothing was official.

This is absolutely the right call. I'm gonna miss the "Organizedness" of this event.
I'm still planning to be at HSORP since I plan to be in Arkansas pretty much all of October. And if I have enough Mason Jar Juice, maybe we can raffle off a jar on Saturday night. Doubtful there will be any left.

We will be there too. I need some camp time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom