Southern Cruiser Crawl 09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
We are moving the Crawl to your neck of the woods! The 5th annual Southern Cruiser Crawl will be held at the Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs. The dates are October 8-11 2009. We would love to have yall.

Later,

Last edited:
SCC

That's cool that you folks are gonna' do SCC at Hot Springs. It was great to get to know some of you MS type people at last year's Razorback Ramble. Ya'll had great food, fellowship, & fun. Oct. 9 - 11 is a great time of year.
see ya there.
sab

That is sweet, i have already put in for vacation, where do i sign up?

We will post a link to the registration and will also update the info on our web site. Hope to see you there!

We will have a band this year! Matt Stell & the Crashers will be playing on Friday night (9 Oct). Hope to you guys can make it out!

Later,

Cruiser Crawl

Just checking to see who is planning to attend this Cruiser activity?
I'm planning for a very cool weekend!

cool!! Let me know if RLC can do anything to help out!! I hate that we didn't have an event this year, but we'll be back next year!!! Let me know if there is anything we can do.
Gary Clough

cool!! Let me know if RLC can do anything to help out!! I hate that we didn't have an event this year, but we'll be back next year!!! Let me know if there is anything we can do.
Gary Clough

That's good to hear Gary! Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Any of you Razorbacks gonna make it to Suoerlift? We expect yall to be there!!

Later,

Deadline for registration is 24 Sept. We won't turn you away but you might not get a t-shirt if you just show up. We need more AR guys!

In 1 month you could be doing this in your backyard! (Lucky Dogs)
Go to 4x4 Events Sponsored by Cotton Land Cruisers and register right now!
P6054690.jpg
P6054792.JPG
P6054865.jpg

Arkansas is only second to Texas now in registrations! way to go guys! This event is pretty much in you guys backyard. I am thinkin you guys will have the best turnout for this fun event! Come on we can't wait to wheel with ya!

Thanks to the RLC for supporting the SCC! Hope to see yall in June at the Ramble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom