Southern Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crawlorado.com
Hey everyone, nice to see a new section on MUD.. Myself and Dallas (dmaddox)
are thinking of starting some sort of a Cruiser / Toyota Club for Colorado Springs and southern colorado.. i know there are alot of Colorado Springs People aswell as Castle Rock ect..

Anyway just Gaugeing intrest on who would be intrested in a group like this.. the current Colorado Cruisers (TLCA) Group is kinda slow (no offence to those in it) but id just like to see a group whose more active on the net. and has some bigger trail runs.. possibly a big one during the summer (all weekend event)

i know bonzai, phlyfish, 1extrmfj, and other non mud people are intrested..

So What do yall think?? :grinpimp:

here is a random photo of my truck on Eagle Rock
Cruisersmalltree.jpg

Last edited:
isotel said:
are thinking of starting some sort of a Cruiser / Toyota Club for Colorado Springs and southern colorado.. i know there are alot of Colorado Springs People aswell as Castle Rock ect..

Anyway just Gaugeing intrest on who would be intrested in a group like this.. the current Colorado Cruisers (TLCA) Group is kinda Lame (no offence to those in it) but id just like to see a group whose more active on the net. and has some bigger trail runs.. possibly a big one during the summer (all weekend event)

You might want to get another club section in the clubhouse of your own. This section deals with Southeastern Wyoming and Northeastern Colorado.

i thought colorado land cruisers was still ticking?

cool, yea ColoCruisers is ticking (http://www.coloradolandcruisers.org/).. I have been on one of their trail rides.. (only 2 cruisers, me and one other 40) I have showed up to some of the monthly meetings and no one was there.. Im not anti-TLCA at all, just wondering if their is intrest in another club (maybe more informal/social).. or maybe we just need to rework and enthuse intrest in Colorado Cruisers.. Anyone in it speak up..

i dont know that there is a need for another section just yet.. i hope im not impeading on anyones turf for the CO section

Last edited:
i dont know who's 40 it was, but i saw a bad ass yellow 40 in castle rock sunday.
looked like it was just unloaded off a trailer ..

isotel said:
cool, yea ColoCruisers is ticking (http://www.coloradolandcruisers.org/).. I have been on one of their trail rides.. (only 2 cruisers, me and one other 40) I have showed up to some of the monthly meetings and no one was there.. Im not anti-TLCA at all, just wondering if their is intrest in another club (maybe more informal/social).. or maybe we just need to rework and enthuse intrest in Colorado Cruisers.. Anyone in it speak up..

i dont know that there is a need for another section just yet.. i hope im not impeading on anyones turf for the CO section

You might want to ask to have another club thread added for folks down in your area... this one is for those people in Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming. Doesnt do any good to advertise here being you are further south.

isotel said:

Anyway just Gaugeing intrest on who would be intrested in a group like this.. the current Colorado Cruisers (TLCA) Group is kinda slow (no offence to those in it) but id just like to see a group whose more active on the net. and has some bigger trail runs.. possibly a big one during the summer (all weekend event)

Hey Isotel,

Nice rig!

I heard you guys lost some key members down there... Howzit going?

Are you getting some good interest signs?

Minipig, Yes i understand, but seing as though there is no section yet for Southern colorado, this section is the closest thing to raise some intrest. Most People looking thru the threads will click on CO/WY to look for local info than any other area of this forum..

Pablo,
Im not too sure of the history of Colo Cruisers, as i have only had my FJ for about 2 years, and only now am intrested in the club aspect.. If you Cruiser around on their website there is a lack of Updates.. The only thing that seems to be updated regularly is their Monthly Newsletter..

I have been on one Trail Ride, See EagleRock for 05, (we didint make it far) plus i had some Wee little tires on my rig.. Kendel Seemed to be a real nice guy with a sweet Truck (ExCab Minitruck, SAS Etc) He seems to be very active in the newsletters atleast..

as far as key members, it looks as though they have lost some, not sure why.. Jerry Nickles seems to be one, He is a great guy who has done some of the cleenest chevy Vortech installs Ive ever seen, Not to mention a kick ass Machine shop in his Garage..

Last edited:
a lot of times, all a club needs to get going again is new blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom