SOLD Southern, CA: Harrop Eaton E-Lockers, Bearing Kits and Sumo Gears for Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ80/FZJ80) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello IH8MUDers,

I recently acquired an 80 series from an owner that had bought a brand new set of Harrop Eaton E-Lockers, Hi/Lo 10% Sumo Gears, and Terrain Tamer E-Lockers Bearing Kits for a Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series but never got to install them. I was given all these parts as part of the transaction. However, I have decided to go in a different direction and will be looking to sell the entire set. All parts are brand new/never used or installed. One of the lockers has been opened for pictures as well as the sumo gears but never used nor installed. They were originally purchased last year from Cruiser Brothers/Valley Hybrids out of Stockton, CA. These lockers are hard to find nowadays given what is happening across supply chains worldwide so here is a great opportunity to get your hands on a brand new set with some other great parts/components as part of the set. I am selling everything as a package for an 80 series owner looking to re-gear and add the best lockers in the industry but I am also willing to sell separately to the right buyer. This is a great set up for those of you with 35's wanting to triple lock your 80 with electronic lockers, in my opinion, better than the OEM ones. I am asking $4,000 OBO for the whole set. Willing to ship nationwide at buyer's expense. I have attached a few pictures for your reference but am happy to send any additional information or other pictures upon your request. Please feel free to respond to this thread or reach out if interested at my email included below.

Best Regards,
Erick Rodriguez
erickjoserodriguez@gmail.com

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg

Would you sell just the gears? Both sets? Just the low range set?
Thanks and GLWTS

Would you sell just the gears? Both sets? Just the low range set?
Thanks and GLWTS
Hello there! It is possible. Make your best offer for the set. It may actually be easier for me to sell the lockers by themselves. Keep in mind these are brand new.

If you end up selling the parts separately I'd be interested in the 9.5" Harrop (A9378)
Hello there! Yes, I am open to selling it separately although I would much rather sell the lockers (pair) together. Let me know if you are interested.

One more comment on the lockers......the A9378 is basically the rear locker for the 80 but it can also be used for the following vehicle applications:
  • Toyota LandCruiser, 40 Series, Front & Rear.
  • Toyota LandCruiser, 60 Series, Front & Rear.
  • Toyota LandCruiser, 70 Series, Front & Rear, up to 1989
For the other locker, it is used for the front but can be used for the following vehicle applications:
  • Toyota Hilux, Front (Live Axle).
  • Toyota Hilux, 1990 - 2015, Rear.
  • Toyota LandCruiser, 70 Series, Front.
  • Toyota LandCruiser, 80 Series, Front.
  • Toyota LandCruiser, 105 Series, Front (Live Axle).
  • Toyota 4Runner, Rear.
  • Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rear.
  • Toyota HiAce, Rear 1989 - 2016 (10 bolt only)
  • Toyota Prado 90 Series, Rear.
  • Toyota Prado,120 Series, Rear.
  • Toyota Tacoma 2016 +

If someone wants the gears, I am interested the lockers. How much would you want for the lockers, you can PM me

If someone wants the gears, I am interested the lockers. How much would you want for the lockers, you can PM me
Hey there! I am asking retail for them and am willing to ship at buyers expense. I will give them to you for $3,000 including the bearing kits made by Terrain Tamer.

All parts still available. Open to splitting up the parts if anyone is interested in the lockers but not the gears or viceversa. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Erick

Sumo gears for transfer case are still up for sale $500 OBO. Need them out ASAP. Willing to ship. Front locker is reserved/pending sale but the rear locker is still available for grabs. If interested, feel free to make best offer as I also need to sell these.

Cheers,
Erick Rodriguez

@GeoEng here are the pictures. I was able to figure it out. One was already opened for pictures but I opened the other box so you could see them both out of their boxes. Still in plastic and looks like they come lubricated as well. One smaller and one larger gear. I put each on top of their respective boxes with their part numbers.

727D50B0-8DDC-4915-87B9-818F18E868DB.jpeg

2DF1B61F-AE45-437D-843A-B96D1D1132AF.jpeg

928D7A35-E7B2-456D-929D-A25CB6AD57A0.jpeg

FF2E700C-0348-4BED-899F-16114ACAEFBE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom