For Sale Southern CA-FJ62 Various Parts Brown Interior, Trim and HVAC (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got an extra set of new Trail Tailor Tow Points for 60-80-100 Series with the 60 Sereis bolt set for a total $115 with free shipping. These are the steel shackle version and unfinished. https://www.trail-tailor.com/store/p95/Tow_Points_-_60_80_100_Series.html

The bolt kit for a 60 series:
(4) M12 x 1.25 x 50mm Grade 10.9 zinc plated bolts
(4) M12 Grade 10.9 zinc plated washers
(4) M12 x 1.25 zinc plated nuts

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

I've got a complete set of six FJ62 heatsheilds. I'd like to sell them as a set for $200 plus shipping. If individual pieces are needed, I'd consider splitting. Shipping TBD due to the odd/bulky size of these.

From the upper row from left to right in the first picture of this posting are:
1. Outer Catalytic heatshield SOR price is $45. Mine is $25.
2. Front Firewall/Pipe Insulator SOR price is $62. Mine is $35
3. Front Muffler insulator SOR price is $78. Mine is $55.

Lower row left to right.
1. Use rear muffler insulator SOR price is $92. Mine is $55
2. Catalytic Converter insulator SOR price is $61. Mine is $34

In the second picture of this posting the upper right is an identified piece, this one is tell me what it is and I'll give a deep discount. The lower right is the front floor heat insulator and I think $20 is fair.

IMG_0074 copy.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

Last edited:
Do you have the vinyl covers for the wheel wells?

Do you have the vinyl covers for the wheel wells?

I think so, I'll look after work tonight. Thanks for asking!

Turns out I do not Unman Manda. Sorry!

Last edited:
I've updated the sold list. Thank you for everyone's interest!

@DrivingMissRosey Sorry I am impatient and didn't read the entire thread. Do you have the axles?

Thank you to all of you who have purchased items. The sold list has been updated, so if the item appears, its still for sale. Happy summer!

I've got a complete set of six FJ62 heatsheilds. I'd like to sell them as a set for $200 plus shipping. If individual pieces are needed, I'd consider splitting. Shipping TBD due to the odd/bulky size of these.

From the upper row from left to right in the first picture of this posting are:
1. Outer Catalytic heatshield SOR price is $45. Mine is $25.
2. Front Firewall/Pipe Insulator SOR price is $62. Mine is $35
3. Front Muffler insulator SOR price is $78. Mine is $55.

Lower row left to right.
1. Use rear muffler insulator SOR price is $92. Mine is $55
2. Catalytic Converter insulator SOR price is $61. Mine is $34

In the second picture of this posting the upper right is an identified piece, this one is tell me what it is and I'll give a deep discount. The lower right is the front floor heat insulator and I think $20 is fair.

View attachment 2663616

View attachment 2663655
Interested in these if still available. Any chance you have heater lines for an FJ62? Thanks.

Interested in these if still available. Any chance you have heater lines for an FJ62? Thanks.
Great. Yes, these heat shields are still available. PM'ed you

Sorry, I’ve looked through this thread a few times and don’t see the list. Would the front fenders and windshield happen to be available? Thanks, James

Sorry, I’ve looked through this thread a few times and don’t see the list. Would the front fenders and windshield happen to be available? Thanks, James
Sorry, not a complete part out, these aren't available.

Any way you can post a newly updated list of what is still available, if anything?
Thanks,
Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom