For Sale Southern CA-FJ62 Various Parts Brown Interior, Trim and HVAC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD: Chrome Strip. $25. Not sure what side, maybe someone can tell me?

Last edited:
Are these the gutter rail trim pieces? If so, would you be willing to ship to Texas?
They are. I don't think its a complete set though. If interested, you should know that the shipping to Texas will be tough. Do you have a zip code?

The zip code of my business is 78701. My house is 78620.
It is OK if it is not the complete set. I mostly need the two pieces that go down the A-pillar (in front of the front doors next to the windshield).
Please let me know how much you think shipping would be.
Thanks!

The zip code of my business is 78701. My house is 78620.
It is OK if it is not the complete set. I mostly need the two pieces that go down the A-pillar (in front of the front doors next to the windshield).
Please let me know how much you think shipping would be.
Thanks!
UPS ground will be about $50 give or take as the package will be about 72 inches in lenth. So, about $150 total. PM if you want to proceed and we can work out payment on Venmo, finalize shipping addresses, etc.

Sounds good. Let me see if I can add some stuff to it to make it more worth it.

Do you have any of the interior brown trim pieces left?

I have the pieces from the cargo area if thats what you mean, but these will add size and weight to the package so the shipping will increase. Please let me know.

Do you have the piece that goes on the C-pillar or the part that goes under the rear side windows? Here is a pic
1618432797922.png

If you have some pics you can send me of the pile of interior stuff you have I can look through the pics and let you know what I could use.
Thanks,
Sean

Do you have the piece that goes on the C-pillar or the part that goes under the rear side windows? Here is a pic
View attachment 2645443
Sorry Sean, I dont have that part. The interior parts are limited. Ill be back home in a week and will double check what I've got then, but other than the rear cargo panels, interior is limited.

Sounds good. I can pay you now for the chrome trim pieces if you'd like, or we can wait until you get home and we review what else you might have.

I'll hold them for you, but yes lets review when I get back. Do you want the cargo area pieces?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom