Souther Ca: Wher to get insurance? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just picked up my first 62 today and when I called my insurance company and staterd asking questions about replacement value, I was basically told that they would only use some guide called CCC, and that it definately wouldnt have a fair market value. they said that they do not offer "stated value" policys. FYI this was mercury Insurance. So who has what insurance. And what do they cover?

I have AAA. They're great! I had my 98 tacoma stolen in front of my place 2 months ago. It was never found. They settled and I was very happy with it. I raised my coverage in times like this. I spoke with my broker last week about protecting my FJ60. He suggested insuring it as a classic. I'll have more details soon.

It's worth it for me to pay extra in insurance knowing I have the peace of mind that I have good coverage.

Worth every penny.

AAA

i've had them since i got my first license. fortunately i've only had to use them maybe 3 times in 20 years but each and every time they have been very efficient. the policy i have now i believe uses the blue book value to determine how much my car(s) are worth should they get stolen. the reason i've stuck with them is their customer service; they've never given me the run around and have always been attentive. give 'em a call...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom